Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-30-2010, 02:18 PM   #31
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
What a bunch of agenda oriented poppycock Ratlady...just one more excuse to bash Christians and build up your pagan religion as being all peace loving and harmless......unless it is in reference to those nasty and mean spirited Christians.

You are quick to bash Chrsitians and defend the Evil Muslims that are sworn by their holy book to kill infidels. It is not a recommendation, not a passing idea that they might or might not exercise, it is a Commandment.....yet you always find space in your rants to defend them as poor abused victims of......yes, you guessed it....savage Christians!I'm pretty sure that if you had been riding on a collapsing 75th floor at the World Trade Center as it plummeted toward earth at 90mph, you wouldn't be praying to your pet rock, and you wouldn't be singing praises to the followers of allah. But then again, from what I read from you here, you just might be that mentally unbalanced.....
Beast Regards!

03-30-2010, 02:36 PM   #32
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
What a bunch of agenda oriented poppycock Ratlady...just one more excuse to bash Christians and build up your pagan religion as being all peace loving and harmless......unless it is in reference to those nasty and mean spirited Christians.

You are quick to bash Chrsitians and defend the Evil Muslims that are sworn by their holy book to kill infidels. It is not a recommendation, not a passing idea that they might or might not exercise, it is a Commandment.....yet you always find space in your rants to defend them as poor abused victims of......yes, you guessed it....savage Christians!I'm pretty sure that if you had been riding on a collapsing 75th floor at the World Trade Center as it plummeted toward earth at 90mph, you wouldn't be praying to your pet rock, and you wouldn't be singing praises to the followers of allah. But then again, from what I read from you here, you just might be that mentally unbalanced.....
Beast Regards!
Seriously, Rupert,

If that's what you read in what you scrolled off to turn into *ridiculous* accusations, then what's to believe in anything you say?

Same with Manelishi, there. He's complaining that the 'poor oppressed majority' is getting singled out in media portrayals, when a) it isn't, and b) he just got done trying to do the same to *me* on some religious basis, and the story wasn't even *true.*

I said nothing about the relative merits of religions,
Even if that's all you can apparently see when anyone different from yours is mentioned.

Only the hypocrisy here.
03-30-2010, 02:51 PM   #33
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Ratmagiclady Quote
Seriously, Rupert,

If that's what you read in what you scrolled off to turn into *ridiculous* accusations, then what's to believe in anything you say?

Same with Manelishi, there. He's complaining that the 'poor oppressed majority' is getting singled out in media portrayals, when a) it isn't, and b) he just got done trying to do the same to *me* on some religious basis, and the story wasn't even *true.*

I said nothing about the relative merits of religions,
Even if that's all you can apparently see when anyone different from yours is mentioned.

Only the hypocrisy here.
You can't fool me Ratlady....I read your post! I bet you didn't count on that did you! As for liar, I now see that others are calling you for what you are. They are calling me a lot of things here, but you are the only one calling me a liar....and that counts here as pure crapola coming from you. People read what you write Ratlady, and I know that throws a wrench in the gears of your twisted mind, but you need to consider it when you type your trash......
Beast Regards!
03-30-2010, 03:04 PM   #34
Veteran Member

You can't fool me Ratlady....I read your post! I bet you didn't count on that did you!
Can't say I was. Doesn't seem you often have, and I still don't think you've started, now.

QuoteQuote:
As for liar, I now see that others are calling you for what you are. They are calling me a lot of things here, but you are the only one calling me a liar....and that counts here as pure crapola coming from you. People read what you write Ratlady, and I know that throws a wrench in the gears of your twisted mind, but you need to consider it when you type your trash......
Beast Regards!
I think the words you speak *give the lie* to the notion your accusations are accurate.

Particularly since you apparently like to imply the Christian "Beast" is somehow involved whenever I speak.

03-30-2010, 07:54 PM   #35
Veteran Member

Can't say I was. Doesn't seem you often have, and I still don't think you've started, now.

I think the words you speak *give the lie* to the notion your accusations are accurate.

Particularly since you apparently like to imply the Christian "Beast" is somehow involved whenever I speak.
I think your own lies here on this Forum give the best evidence that you are a Liar....so plain to see, and so frequently.

I know of no "Christian Beast" ...maybe you can spin up a lie for us and show differently? To you everything on earth is some sort of "Christian Fundy"plot to get LGBT's or those wiccan things, or to go after your sacred rocks.......I think they call that paranoia?You really should get that checked out...it is sounding pretty serious!
Beast Regards!
03-30-2010, 08:02 PM   #36
Veteran Member

I know of no "Christian Beast" ...maybe you can spin up a lie for us and show differently? To you everything on earth is some sort of "Christian Fundy"plot to get LGBT's or those wiccan things, or to go after your sacred rocks.......I think they call that paranoia?You really should get that checked out...it is sounding pretty serious!
Beast Regards!
Err, not everything on *Earth,* Rupert, just because everything *you* say about *me* or any non-Christian, seems to be some kind of accusation in these regards.

Certainly, one can't help but notice what you and others who harass me here, and use slurs and prejudice in various forms have in common.

Certainly, there's an *awful* lot of pernicious influence by the Religious Right on American politics and public influence on society from these same groups, who speak their agendas quite openly, if one pays attention. Also have a way of not being able to 'understand' what others say when it involves not believing as you do. Call them nasty things, ..great intellectual dishonesty and Roveian lies?

And, be serious, we know you're referring to 'the Beast' of Christian mythology. AKA that 'devil' you believe in. By way of calling other people 'evil.' Sure ain't from *my* religion, buddy. You bring that stuff with you. You were joking about it earlier, remember?
03-31-2010, 02:30 AM   #37
Veteran Member

Actually Rat, there are plenty of non-Christians that dislike your incoherent, rambling, "It's all about me!", off topic posts as well.

03-31-2010, 06:43 AM   #38

And, be serious, we know you're referring to 'the Beast' of Christian mythology. AKA that 'devil' you believe in. By way of calling other people 'evil.' Sure ain't from *my* religion, buddy. You bring that stuff with you. You were joking about it earlier, remember?
You obviously have as much knowledge of Truth as a Rat can be expected to possess. The Beast is not Satan, but he is used by Satan. Nor are Christian beliefs myths. Yours on the other hand ....

Last edited by Green_Manelishi; 03-31-2010 at 06:50 AM.
03-31-2010, 07:36 AM   #39
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Green_Manelishi Quote
You obviously have as much knowledge of Truth as a Rat can be expected to possess. The Beast is not Satan, but he is used by Satan. Nor are Christian beliefs myths. Yours on the other hand ....
Don't involve such characters or worldviews. Yours does, as evidenced by your accusations.

But why learn anything about others or reality when you can just *Swiftboat* anyone who doesn't claim *you* (or Rupert) possess "capital T Truth?"

You ignore who *starts* this stuff, Manelishi. Ignore the fact it's a certain *few* who believe *they* have so much 'Truth,' that they have special permission to smear others. Rupert with his "My book and preaching says you worship rocks, so you worship rocks. Even if you don't."

Ever notice how something like that seems to get into *every* topic relating to politics, from the same people who believe they have 'the only truth regardless of facts? How they just say, "Any fact I can't twist to claim it supports my ignorance and denial, or turn around and blame on someone else, I will ignore or call a 'lie.' " ?

You may certainly follow your own religion, Manelishi, what you *don't* get to do in a free country or anything that's supposed to be related to reason or humanity, ...is claim those beliefs make your opinion of others more important than the people themselves.

This is *why,* though certain people whine they're being persecuted if they aren't allowed to use *my* government to harass and defame me for no good reason, claiming they're being robbed of their 'religious freedom' to lie and abuse people, ...beliefs such as you espouse, and to make it fair, any belief that cannot make a case in accord with real facts and multiple points of view, ...should have no place in our *government.* Cause our government is supposed to be about *the country,* not your 'kingdom' or anyone else's.

Making a case from things that only exist in your belief is not factual, or reasonable, or responsible. Seeking this kind of 'power' (even through mass deception of voters) is bad for both good governance and religion, both.

Doing it in society leads to abuses. Which, yes, I've witnessed and experienced quite well, actually. (Another thing Rupert and others would rather call me a liar than face. But that's what they did in the Catholic churches when I was a kid, that finally came out, ...all the same tactics and rationales were used there, ...you'd be called all those things if you *said* what everybody *knew,* ...all were halfway between denial, blaming victims, blaming scapegoats, and claiming 'Our Truth means we can't possibly be doing this, so you're lying.' " Lie, deny, displace, project, repeat, repeat, repeat. )

If someone told you that claiming more 'Authority' makes something 'True,' well, I'm sorry for you. Believe what you choose, if you must, but there are *boundaries.*

That's what makes us civilized, and that's where we fail to be, when we think like you demand.

No, it's not 'all about me,' (another false accusation) just because I have *my* experiences to relate about how these dynamics play out. The same is done to others, as well. I just don't have those *particular* experiences first hand.

Just because *you* want to think and say terrible things about me and everyone you consider 'like' me, does not make those things *true.*

If you defame others, even if you believe you have a perfect right to from your book, you are trying to harm them. Your 'religious freedom' ends long before then.

And if you don't care, you don't care, but you can't turn around and say that means you get to define and copyright 'Compassion' or 'Morality.'

You *sure* don't get to override our guarantees of equality, of Liberty and Justice *for all,* ...just cause you believe your opinion counts for more than other people's lives.

That's, as I say, the very *epitome* of bigotry. It's the same thing whoever it's done to, only the targets change.
03-31-2010, 07:42 AM   #40
Veteran Member

Don't involve such characters or worldviews. Yours does, as evidenced by your accusations.

But why learn anything about others or reality when you can just *Swiftboat* anyone who doesn't claim *you* (or Rupert) possess "capital T Truth?"

You ignore who *starts* this stuff, Manelishi. Ignore the fact it's a certain *few* who believe *they* have so much 'Truth,' that they have special permission to smear others. Rupert with his "My book and preaching says you worship rocks, so you worship rocks. Even if you don't."

Ever notice how something like that seems to get into *every* topic relating to politics, from the same people who believe they have 'the only truth regardless of facts? How they just say, "Any fact I can't twist to claim it supports my ignorance and denial, or turn around and blame on someone else, I will ignore or call a 'lie.' " ?

You may certainly follow your own religion, Manelishi, what you *don't* get to do in a free country or anything that's supposed to be related to reason or humanity, ...is claim those beliefs make your opinion of others more important than the people themselves.

This is *why,* though certain people whine they're being persecuted if they aren't allowed to use *my* government to harass and defame me for no good reason, claiming they're being robbed of their 'religious freedom' to lie and abuse people, ...beliefs such as you espouse, and to make it fair, any belief that cannot make a case in accord with real facts and multiple points of view, ...should have no place in our *government.* Cause our government is supposed to be about *the country,* not your 'kingdom' or anyone else's.

Making a case from things that only exist in your belief is not factual, or reasonable, or responsible. Seeking this kind of 'power' (even through mass deception of voters) is bad for both good governance and religion, both.

Doing it in society leads to abuses. Which, yes, I've witnessed and experienced quite well, actually. (Another thing Rupert and others would rather call me a liar than face. But that's what they did in the Catholic churches when I was a kid, that finally came out, ...all the same tactics and rationales were used there, ...you'd be called all those things if you *said* what everybody *knew,* ...all were halfway between denial, blaming victims, blaming scapegoats, and claiming 'Our Truth means we can't possibly be doing this, so you're lying.' " Lie, deny, displace, project, repeat, repeat, repeat. )

If someone told you that claiming more 'Authority' makes something 'True,' well, I'm sorry for you. Believe what you choose, if you must, but there are *boundaries.*

That's what makes us civilized, and that's where we fail to be, when we think like you demand.

No, it's not 'all about me,' (another false accusation) just because I have *my* experiences to relate about how these dynamics play out. The same is done to others, as well. I just don't have those *particular* experiences first hand.

Just because *you* want to think and say terrible things about me and everyone you consider 'like' me, does not make those things *true.*

If you defame others, even if you believe you have a perfect right to from your book, you are trying to harm them. Your 'religious freedom' ends long before then.

And if you don't care, you don't care, but you can't turn around and say that means you get to define and copyright 'Compassion' or 'Morality.'

You *sure* don't get to override our guarantees of equality, of Liberty and Justice *for all,* ...just cause you believe your opinion counts for more than other people's lives.

That's, as I say, the very *epitome* of bigotry. It's the same thing whoever it's done to, only the targets change.

If this isn't the classic case of the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is! Hilarious! You go Ratgirl, you look more foolish with every post!!

"though certain people whine they're being persecuted"

Beast Regards!
03-31-2010, 07:56 AM   #41
Veteran Member

If this isn't the classic case of the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is! Hilarious! You go Ratgirl, you look more foolish with every post!!

"though certain people whine they're being persecuted"

Beast Regards!
Err, yeah, but it's not a *metaphor* out of a 'literal holy text' called 'Overriding Truth' when I talk about *actual things that actually happened to me.*

I mean, come on, I've seen some of you guys say, basically, "My Bible says that I'll be persecuted for telling the Truth, so if you say I am telling untruths about you, and that harm comes of it, you must be persecuting me!"

Christianists in government claim to be 'persecuted' over everyone not being forced to use *their* approved *holiday greetings,* claim that someone's 'forcing a lifestyle' on them when they aren't allowed to *actually try to force *their* lifestyle on everyone.*

Claim to be 'persecuted' or 'silenced' if they can't *actually* shut out and silence all other voices than their own in government.

If you feel 'persecuted' by my refusal to accept *your* denial about *my* life and humanity, well, that's just like the Roveian nonsense of saying that what they *fear and project* onto others is more true than what *their own guys actually in fact do and have done.*

That's not 'being persecuted.'

Those things you deny even happen are, actually.

And no matter how many times you say it, I *don't* 'hate Christians' or 'excuse Muslims' ... I have a lot of respect for *most* of each category that I've known. There are also some problems that appear to be systemic. Which have been made very much more my concern than I ever wanted, man. This doesn't mean I see the world in such 'black and white, all or nothing, good or evil, for Rupert or against Rupert' as seems to be the only way you can even imagine anyone thinks.

You wonder 'Why do people vote against their own interests?' Cause that kind of thinking *blinds.*

Like I said, identity politics.
Closed Thread