Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-29-2010, 10:51 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Homegrown Terrorism.

Christian militia accused of plotting to kill cops - Yahoo! News

Seems this terrorist group has been busted up...hopefully they will receive the same kind of treatment other captured terrorists receive. Perhaps CNN or Fox will leak some photos soon of prison guards posing next to their hooded heads and naked bodies.

Jason

03-29-2010, 11:21 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
That won't be nessary if they throw them into Wayne county jail.
Which is very likely where they are.
03-30-2010, 01:18 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
They'll be treated like heros there. Probably anyone in the local jail hates cops and they will be royalty among peers. Why not Guantanamo or some sweat house on a military base?

Jason
03-30-2010, 05:20 AM   #4
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by shooz Quote
That won't be nessary if they throw them into Wayne county jail.
Which is very likely where they are.
QuoteOriginally posted by Jasvox Quote
They'll be treated like heros there. Probably anyone in the local jail hates cops and they will be royalty among peers. Why not Guantanamo or some sweat house on a military base?

Jason
Shooz is likely correct here. Prison/jail inmates are generally rather patriotic. If I were a terrorist I would feel safer amongst prison guards than I would inmates.

03-30-2010, 06:12 AM   #5
graphicgr8s

They may be terrorists but one thing they most assuredly are not is Christians.
03-30-2010, 06:19 AM   #6
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

QuoteOriginally posted by graphicgr8s Quote
They may be terrorists but one thing they most assuredly are not is Christians.
Maybe they are an off branch of Christians? Like your boy Jesus George, that murdered almost 4500 of our young Troops, over a hundred thousand innocent civilians, including women and children, asked his top Legal Counsel if he had the authority to wipe out an entire American community, men women and children, if they opposed his agenda,..... and abolished the parts of our Constitution he found to be in his way. Maybe they are Jesus Georgers? There is no shortage of them... a lot of them sip Tea together, I hear?
Beast Regards!
03-30-2010, 06:32 AM   #7
graphicgr8s

Rupert get off the Jesus George crap. And the Big O has torn up the Constitution and thrown it out the door.

03-30-2010, 06:50 AM   #8
Site Supporter

Get off the big O crap!
It was Bush that destroyed the constitution.
Or you gonna blame that on Carter too.
03-30-2010, 06:50 AM   #9
Veteran Member

Rupert get off the Jesus George crap. And the Big O has torn up the Constitution and thrown it out the door.
That "Jesus George" beginning to wear on you George? Perhaps I could start posting images of a Big Eared Obama Monkey in a Nazi uniform instead? Would you find that less offensive?
Beast Regards!
03-30-2010, 06:54 AM   #10
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Jasvox Quote

Jason
Jasvox?
Wayne county jail is a very nasty place.
Mostly crack heads and bangers.
They will be very lucky if they are separated from the general population.
Also unlikely, as it's usually over capacity.
03-30-2010, 07:54 AM   #11
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
That "Jesus George" beginning to wear on you George? Perhaps I could start posting images of a Big Eared Obama Monkey in a Nazi uniform instead? Would you find that less offensive?
Beast Regards!
It was offensive when they did it to W. It is offensive when they do it to the Big O.

But alas where was the outcry when they did it to W?
03-30-2010, 08:04 AM   #12
Site Supporter

I was VERY outraged when Bush shredded the constitution.
Why weren't you?
03-30-2010, 08:46 AM   #13
Veteran Member

It was offensive when they did it to W. It is offensive when they do it to the Big O.

But alas where was the outcry when they did it to W?

Well, here in Texas George has earned his reputation as "Jesus George"....we all know the story of his miraculous conversion from a coke using dope smoking alcoholic and womanizer, a boy whose own mother said he would never amount to anything good, to a Born Again Christian.......coincidentally only three days and the first Church Service available after the dozen Big Oil tycoons paid him a visit and told him they wanted to run him for Governor....if he could "get rehabilitated". Of course, he did at his earliest convenience, and the poor Church Ladies there still light candles in hopes that he will return and visit them again. Jesus George...what a guy! Doing more to destruct the image of Christianity than three billion Muslims could ever do! And you want me to "slack off"? Get real George!
Beast Regards!
03-30-2010, 10:03 AM   #14
Veteran Member

See, here we are, this is isn't an isolated phenomenon, not that no one was aware:

Experts: Christian militia part of growing trend | freep.com | Detroit Free Press

Frankly, the 'Michigan Militia' itself has a number of these elements among it, at least in some areas, according to local word. I worry a fair bit about the militant Evangelical crowd playing into stuff like this in the U.S. military itself that's been such a longstanding thing. I don't like to think what we might see when all the traumatized soldiers actually get *back* from Bush's wars.
03-30-2010, 10:15 AM   #15
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Ratmagiclady Quote
See, here we are, this is isn't an isolated phenomenon, not that no one was aware:

Experts: Christian militia part of growing trend | freep.com | Detroit Free Press

Frankly, the 'Michigan Militia' itself has a number of these elements among it, at least in some areas, according to local word. I worry a fair bit about the militant Evangelical crowd playing into stuff like this in the U.S. military itself that's been such a longstanding thing. I don't like to think what we might see when all the traumatized soldiers actually get *back* from Bush's wars.
Hell we have the Christian Militia and the Chicago Mob in the District of Chicago. Not much of a difference. They both want to destroy the US.
Closed Thread