Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-01-2010, 08:23 PM   #31
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
This has the potential of going oh so terribly wrong.
I and my friends found 32 ways to open a bear bottle on a US Tank.
A

04-04-2010, 09:05 PM   #32
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

So if I sat down with the Ratlady, face to face, and had an Obama style beer consultation, and I started off by biting off the top of my long neck bottle....would that be considered bullying? Just wondering? What if I asked for a contest to see who could pee higher up a wall? Just wondering again.....I wouldn't want to be intimidating......never!
Regards!
04-05-2010, 05:52 AM   #33
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
So if I sat down with the Ratlady, face to face, and had an Obama style beer consultation, and I started off by biting off the top of my long neck bottle....would that be considered bullying? Just wondering? What if I asked for a contest to see who could pee higher up a wall? Just wondering again.....I wouldn't want to be intimidating......never!
Regards!
I think that'd just be funny.

Tools do exist for that purpose, though, you know.
04-05-2010, 06:51 AM   #34
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Regards!
QuoteOriginally posted by Ratmagiclady Quote
I think that'd just be funny.

Tools do exist for that purpose, though, you know.
There are tools made for peeing up a wall? Wait...........Now I'm confused.....................

04-05-2010, 06:56 AM   #35
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

There are tools made for peeing up a wall? Wait...........Now I'm confused.....................

Wow! The Ratlady is prepared for anything! Did I detect a sense of humor there....this must be the first time I have seen that from the Ratlady......not a bad sign either! Still, I think I can beat a tool....I had one of those "High Pressure" devices you hook to your garden hose for "Power Washing" once, and I could pee higher than that piece of junk! Beware TV infomercials!
Best Regards!
04-05-2010, 07:02 AM   #36
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Well, I was referring to opening a bottle, but I suppose if for some reason I wanted to indulge a 'pissing contest' of that type, yeah, there's tools for 'peeing higher up a wall,' too. A stepladder comes to mind.

You boys, always thinking with your... Ah, never mind.
04-05-2010, 07:02 AM   #37
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
... I hope Otis helped you down off the roof when you were done...