Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-01-2010, 01:23 PM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I'm not a Canon user. Never had one. Nor a Nikon. Or Konica. Minolta. Yashica. Ricoh. Whatever.

Yet. I've got a Rollei. It's my only P&S, 4 yrs old, bought in Italy. It's an 8mp tiny camera that I discovered later could not be purchased in the uk. It's surprisingly good. But it really is my wife's camera. She's got it 95% of the time. So Rollei user would not be truthful either.

My mother had a Canon in the 60's. Does that count? Are her sins held against the third and fourth generations?

04-01-2010, 01:40 PM   #17
Banned

QuoteOriginally posted by Smolk Quote
I'm not a Canon user. Never had one. Nor a Nikon. Or Konica. Minolta. Yashica. Ricoh. Whatever.

Yet. I've got a Rollei. It's my only P&S, 4 yrs old, bought in Italy. It's an 8mp tiny camera that I discovered later could not be purchased in the uk. It's surprisingly good. But it really is my wife's camera. She's got it 95% of the time. So Rollei user would not be truthful either.

My mother had a Canon in the 60's. Does that count? Are her sins held against the third and fourth generations?
according to the Iroquois, the sins are held to the seventh generation, so suck it up canonite.
04-01-2010, 01:48 PM   #18
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
And now I've been turned into 'Doesn't actually own a Pentax' This is April fools joke right?Last I checked my K10D and K20D were still sitting in my Pelican case.
04-01-2010, 01:50 PM   #19
Veteran Member

[sob] OK, OK, I CONFESS! I have been and am now a CANON USER! But only with film, and never SLRs, I SWEAR IT! PNS's only, ya gotta believe me! Same goes for Kodak and Yashica and Sony and Minolta and... whaddya mean, what are those Minolta SRT-101s and Maxxum 7000 and all those lenses doing on my shelf? They're, they're... just a gift, no they're some stuff I gotta sell, that's all, ya gotta believe me! No no, I'm only hardcore for Olympus. OK, so I only got a couple Oly cams now, but that's where my heart really is, ya gotta believe me! [sob]

Then there was that town in Iowa that renamed itself Pentax but nobody noticed.

Hey, did ya hear that all the hipsters are dumping their Holgas and Lomos and getting Lubitel and Kiyev stuff? Seems the Holgas and Lomos were too consistent. Ya can't be a hip artist if your camera actually works, and works consistently, eh?

I have backups for when the power is out and the batteries are dead and the camera and computer don't work. I call them 'pencil' and 'crayons'. Try some.

04-01-2010, 08:03 PM   #20
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Nobody expects the Brand Purity Inquisition!
04-01-2010, 08:48 PM   #21
Veteran Member

Maybe the new Canikon forum will clean things up around here a bit
04-01-2010, 10:57 PM   #22
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Nope- I have no clue what's going on here. We installed a piece of software to detect traitors to Pentax, and apparently the results are overwhelming. It uses a complex algorithm that analyzes all your posts for truthfulness and then makes conclusion that's practically 100% accurate according to our statistical partner, Smarter Tools Inc.
Ok......ahhhhh.....is that an April Fool's joke ......Adam....????????? A program that anyalyzes our posts for truthfullness......ok....even here in the GT section.......ok.....so if I am talkin bout my really cool camping trip I had a few weeks ago with my relatives up north during the weekend of Spring break.......it's gone tell you I am a traitor.....ok......hmmmmmmm........

04-02-2010, 12:00 AM   #23
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by res3567 Quote
Ok......ahhhhh.....is that an April Fool's joke ......Adam....????????? A program that anyalyzes our posts for truthfullness......ok....even here in the GT section.......ok.....so if I am talkin bout my really cool camping trip I had a few weeks ago with my relatives up north during the weekend of Spring break.......it's gone tell you I am a traitor.....ok......hmmmmmmm........
If your Mommy
Is a Commie
Then you gotta
Turn her in