Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-05-2010, 06:02 AM   #46
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
It is what you would like for others to believe Ratlady, but my life proves otherwise. I have never been or been known as a gay basher, and although I could easily persecute gays, I have never done so in my life. You are not the object of persecution here because you are gay, or whatever thingy it is you are, it is because of your constant ranting and lying that inflames most here, your constant attacks on Christians and other Religions that consider your lifestyle evil, sick and perverted, and your inablilty to stick to the topics at hand. It is not that we want to eliminate gays....we want to eliminate ignorance and bigotry, and that comes from you more than anyone on this Forum.
Beast Regards!
Bullfeathers.

You're the one who began by calling me 'evil' and 'against all good' and all those other things the moment this came out: Since then you've just been obsessed with defending the accusation, and when that doesn't work, you insist that you a) can't understand what I'm saying and b) you insist you know I'm 'lying,' simultaneously. (How can you know something which you say you don't understand is a 'lie?' Can't have it both ways. )

Whether or not you've physically bashed anyone, you certainly brought your own bigotry and display it at every chance you get. Claiming that that bigotry originates in responses that hadn't happened yet... but you don't understand or believe anyway...

Is actually kind of insane.

But it's surely a demonstration of the bigotry you brought with you and seek to promote. Taking it for granted when there's no one speaking up against it doesn't mean it's not been there all along.

Again, the eternal cry of the abuser, "You make me do this!"

I call BS.

04-05-2010, 07:09 AM   #47
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Ratmagiclady Quote
Bullfeathers.

You're the one who began by calling me 'evil' and 'against all good' and all those other things the moment this came out: Since then you've just been obsessed with defending the accusation, and when that doesn't work, you insist that you a) can't understand what I'm saying and b) you insist you know I'm 'lying,' simultaneously. (How can you know something which you say you don't understand is a 'lie?' Can't have it both ways. )

Whether or not you've physically bashed anyone, you certainly brought your own bigotry and display it at every chance you get. Claiming that that bigotry originates in responses that hadn't happened yet... but you don't understand or believe anyway...

Is actually kind of insane.

But it's surely a demonstration of the bigotry you brought with you and seek to promote. Taking it for granted when there's no one speaking up against it doesn't mean it's not been there all along.

Again, the eternal cry of the abuser, "You make me do this!"

I call BS.

Nice try Ratlady, but we all know you here. The lies were not speculation, they were proven right here in black and white. You are a bigot against Christians and Religion, there are hundreds of your rants that prove it. I have never seen a single post on this Forum that started off about the weather or some other benign topic where anyone came into it and ranted against LGBT's....but we have all seen such threads where you come in and start in on Christians and Fundies. They call that bigotry Ratlady, and it fits you like a glove. Everyone on here knows it......except you, and you are in total denial of anything that even smells like the truth.
Beast Regards!
04-05-2010, 07:18 AM   #48
Veteran Member

Nice try Ratlady, but we all know you here. The lies were not speculation, they were proven right here in black and white. You are a bigot against Christians and Religion, there are hundreds of your rants that prove it.
No, there's no 'proof,' only ad hominem attacks and *your insistence* that your bigotry is 'Truth.'

For starters, you insist that you get to define what 'Religion' says. By claiming only your own 'counts.'

And, of course, when I say this is not so, and mention my *own* religion, you claim it's *me* 'trying to convert people' to something you can't even name and insist is about 'worshiping rocks.' When it isn't.

When what you say is simply not true, but you believe you have some right to define slanderously, anyway.

QuoteQuote:
I have never seen a single post on this Forum that started off about the weather or some other benign topic where anyone came into it and ranted against LGBT's...
Unless that someone is *you?* I've seen plenty of them where *you* start your usual rants and attacks and insults ....and slanders, on threads I hadn't even *appeared* on.

QuoteQuote:
.but we have all seen such threads where you come in and start in on Christians and Fundies. They call that bigotry Ratlady, and it fits you like a glove.
It's not *bigotry* to say I don't like what you actually *do.*

It *is* bigotry to claim 'It can't possibly happen, you're lying because I say people like you are liars even if I selectively "can't understand them" And this is 'God,' not me, but isn't happening, but you deserve it... '

Bigotry: it comes from "Bi Gott." ("By God," the reason people made famous long ago for Christian atrocities that could not be justified.)

QuoteQuote:
Everyone on here knows it......except you, and you are in total denial of anything that even smells like the truth.
Beast Regards!

That's what you tell yourselves. When you defend your *actual* denial, willful ignorance, and prejudice.

Last edited by Ratmagiclady; 04-05-2010 at 07:24 AM.
04-05-2010, 07:28 AM   #49

As a 21 year military vet, much of the time in harms way, I'm appalled by that incident. A good ass whooping is in order, if it were my son or daughter's funeral there would been alot of fur flying.

04-05-2010, 08:42 AM   #50
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Gene Temple Quote
As a 21 year military vet, much of the time in harms way, I'm appalled by that incident. A good ass whooping is in order, if it were my son or daughter's funeral there would been alot of fur flying.

I'm not a violent person, will quickly defend myself, but have not ever been known to provoke or promote violence. However, this would do it for me, and I am betting I could still kick every one of their perverted asses all by myself.......but I would save a couple for you and anyone else that would like the opportunity to join me in a cell until my lawyer sprung us.....which wouldn't be long.

The last time I needed him a pervert had "jokingly" asked my young helper if he could get him a footstool so he could suck his dick......Four teeth were gone in a heartbeat. When I got to the station, my lawyer already had me sprung,with an apology and charges against the pervert in the works.

Best Regards
04-05-2010, 09:02 AM   #51
Veteran Member

I'm not a violent person, will quickly defend myself, but have not ever been known to provoke or promote violence. However, this would do it for me, and I am betting I could still kick every one of their perverted asses all by myself.......but I would save a couple for you and anyone else that would like the opportunity to join me in a cell until my lawyer sprung us.....which wouldn't be long.

The last time I needed him a pervert had "jokingly" asked my young helper if he could get him a footstool so he could suck his dick......Four teeth were gone in a heartbeat. When I got to the station, my lawyer already had me sprung,with an apology and charges against the pervert in the works.

Best Regards
But when you or someone else 'jokingly' gets scatological or obscene at *me,* that's OK? And 'shows' I have 'no sense of humor?' Cause you... Don't hit people you call 'perverts?' Mostly?
04-05-2010, 10:16 AM   #52
graphicgr8s

But when you or someone else 'jokingly' gets scatological or obscene at *me,* that's OK? And 'shows' I have 'no sense of humor?' Cause you... Don't hit people you call 'perverts?' Mostly?
Could also be that you've brought it upon yourself. Let's face it you have people you've ticked off on both political parties, all faiths of religion . And then some.

Could be because you turn a simple "hello" into LGBT bashing. Bless your heart

04-05-2010, 01:41 PM   #53
Veteran Member

Original Poster
You say that to a minor child in my presence and prepare to eat a lot of soup Ratlady, because teeth are not going to be available for any tough jail food.
Beast Regards!
04-05-2010, 02:05 PM   #54
Veteran Member

You say that to a minor child in my presence and prepare to eat a lot of soup Ratlady, because teeth are not going to be available for any tough jail food.
Beast Regards!
Seems to *me,* I'm not the one saying that kind of thing.

Seems to me, *you* are.

That daughter you don't believe was 'really' my daughter, but you still insist I 'abandoned' anyway, when I *just couldn't protect her* from people saying what you do... (Cause I was very sick and expected to die...) often to our faces in very graphic terms about what they imagined *men* do with each other? Called it 'God?'

While shouting obscenities at little girls?

It's not to say I was some model of pacifism. In general. Come down to it. If you know what I mean.

---------- Post added 04-05-2010 at 04:08 PM ----------

OK, Rupert. I said *this:*

QuoteQuote:
"" Quote Originally posted by Ratmagiclady

In response, you say *this:*

QuoteQuote:

What, if I airily say "you're making scatological references in the presence of a minor," you'll break my teeth?

Christian?
04-05-2010, 07:00 PM   #55
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Seems to *me,* I'm not the one saying that kind of thing.

Seems to me, *you* are.

That daughter you don't believe was 'really' my daughter, but you still insist I 'abandoned' anyway, when I *just couldn't protect her* from people saying what you do... (Cause I was very sick and expected to die...) often to our faces in very graphic terms about what they imagined *men* do with each other? Called it 'God?'

While shouting obscenities at little girls?

It's not to say I was some model of pacifism. In general. Come down to it. If you know what I mean.

---------- Post added 04-05-2010 at 04:08 PM ----------

OK, Rupert. I said *this:*

In response, you say *this:*

What, if I airily say "you're making scatological references in the presence of a minor," you'll break my teeth?

Christian?

You read, or had a chance to read, what I wrote Ratlady. There are no children here that have been verbally abused as I described. You are no child, and still I have said nothing like that to you, nor would I. That is more on the order of what Gooshin has said or the Wheatboy...and they said it from a comfortable distance, but even so, I am not a child so found it only amusing that they had let their blood pressure get so high as to lash out obscenities when their arguments did not hold water. That's what you are doing here.....trying to compare yourself to a minor child that has had an equally obscene battering, and it just doesn't hold water Ratlady. Your problem never changes, you bash Christians and other Religious people, but are unable to withstand the heat when your lifestyle is questioned.
I have asked you politely and seriously to leave the LGBT/Christian agenda off here and participate as others do without such nonsense, but you refuse to let it go. As long as you do, others will continue to counter your rants, and "offend" you.
Beast Regards
04-05-2010, 07:31 PM   #56

QuoteOriginally posted by JeffJS Quote
The first amendment to the US Constitution...

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

I don't see anything in there that entitles people to be a raging dickhead.

That happens when you become a Congress-critter.
04-06-2010, 06:00 AM   #57
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by JeffJS Quote

The first amendment to the US Constitution...

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

I don't see anything in there that entitles people to be a raging dickhead.

Nor is there anything about separation of church and state. It tells you you can't enact a national religion. It also says nothing about freedom from religion.
04-06-2010, 06:28 AM   #58
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by graphicgr8s Quote
Nor is there anything about separation of church and state. It tells you you can't enact a national religion. It also says nothing about freedom from religion.
Nor anything about freedom from speech.
04-06-2010, 06:40 AM   #59
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
Nor anything about freedom from speech.
And regrettably, not a damn word in there about Squirrels.......Otis says that because of this, the entire thing was doomed to failure from the start. I never argue with Otis........it just isn't wise.

You guys better stay in line here!

Regards!
04-06-2010, 06:46 AM   #60
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
And regrettably, not a damn word in there about Squirrels.......Otis says that because of this, the entire thing was doomed to failure from the start. I never argue with Otis........it just isn't wise.

You guys better stay in line here!

Regards!
My cat could take him!
Closed Thread