Veteran Member

Teabonics

Lovin' this:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pargon/sets/72157623594187379/

04-02-2010, 10:46 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
'Teabonics?'

Wow. It just strikes me how if anyone in the future studies this period in political history, they are likely to have *no* idea what we're talking about.
04-02-2010, 10:54 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster

Well, they certainly won't have any idea what the people in those photos are talking about.
04-02-2010, 11:01 AM   #4
Inactive Account

The sad part is that some people cannot spell the issue they are protesting. Gives them real credibility.

04-02-2010, 11:04 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Get a brain, morans.
04-02-2010, 02:24 PM   #6
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Don't just read the ignorant and misspelled signs....get out there and talk with some of these people, they are truly dumb beyond description. The very bottom of the barrel in our society, they believe every scare tactic found on FAUX News, see Monsters every time the lights go out, and work themselves into a frenzy with every word Obama speaks. Simply pathetic! There is no reasoning with them, no compromise, no understanding possible......they don't even know what they are protesting or what they are for/against.......If they could just be against ignorance, and eliminate it, they would all disappear instantly.
Best Regards!
04-02-2010, 03:00 PM   #7
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Don't just read the ignorant and misspelled signs....get out there and talk with some of these people, they are truly dumb beyond description. The very bottom of the barrel in our society, they believe every scare tactic found on FAUX News, see Monsters every time the lights go out, and work themselves into a frenzy with every word Obama speaks. Simply pathetic! There is no reasoning with them, no compromise, no understanding possible......they don't even know what they are protesting or what they are for/against.......If they could just be against ignorance, and eliminate it, they would all disappear instantly.
Best Regards!
These fine Americans had to find something to fill the void after Art Bell retired.

Larry

04-02-2010, 03:00 PM   #8
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by deadwolfbones Quote
Get a brain, morans.
Ummmm, Morans? or Morons??

04-02-2010, 05:37 PM   #9
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by JeffJS Quote
Ummmm, Morans? or Morons??

^^^

A Jurassic example of teabonics.
04-02-2010, 05:42 PM   #10
Pentaxian

In the immortal words of Bugs Bunny "what a maroon!"
04-02-2010, 06:05 PM   #11
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by deadwolfbones Quote

^^^

A Jurassic example of teabonics.
This guy looks so much like a right wing fruitloop that worked for me years ago.......He attempted suicide some years after I had fired him for his pure ignorance. He shot himself in the head ....twice ...with a .45 Auto....and survived, as a sort of walking vegetable....I think a Mr Potato Head? Can't really tell much difference in him now, even though he lost half of his brain.......heck, he could have lost all of it and still it wouldn't be noticeable.
Best Regards!
04-02-2010, 06:50 PM   #12
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Lets level the playing field a little. I wonder how many of the people holding the misspelled signs could answer this question correctly.
57 is the number of___________ .
A) States in the Union
B) Varieties of tomatoes in John Kerry's ol' lady's secret family recipe.

Gotta wonder where Barry's head was when he said he had campaigned in 57 States , ummmm Mrs.Kerry's special sauce.

Last edited by seacapt; 04-02-2010 at 07:02 PM.
04-02-2010, 07:11 PM   #13
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by seacapt Quote
Lets level the playing field a little. I wonder how many of the people holding the misspelled signs could answer this question correctly.
57 is the number of___________ .
A) States in the Union
B) Varieties of tomatoes in John Kerry's ol' lady's secret family recipe.

Gotta wonder where Barry's head was when he said he had campaigned in 57 States , ummmm Mrs.Kerry's special sauce.

Now Seacapt....you know he had been without sleep for ....I think, they said six weeks? Even old Rupert could make a mistake if I went that long without sleep. Of course, there is no doubt that he wasn't as aware of one Korea, as was the lovely Sarah......or as eloquent in his speech as the skilled Jesus George, but for a newcomer to the world of crooked politics, I think he is doing pretty damn good in carrying on the traditions of his predecessors.....you too?
Regards!
Your Pal
04-02-2010, 08:12 PM   #14
Veteran Member

Pathetic people can't spell for nuts. I'll bet even a primary school kid here in Singapore can spell better than that, and most kids here have to be conversant and competent in English plus their mother tongue (Chinese, Malay or Tamil). I think it's sad a lot of Americans are woefully ignorant of what's happening in their country, what more about the world at large.
04-02-2010, 08:23 PM   #15
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by creampuff Quote
Pathetic people can't spell for nuts. I'll bet even a primary school kid here in Singapore can spell better than that, and most kids here have to be conversant and competent in English plus their mother tongue (Chinese, Malay or Tamil). I think it's sad a lot of Americans are woefully ignorant of what's happening in their country, what more about the world at large.
America probably leads the pack, but stupidity knows no borders.

Last edited by SpecialK; 04-04-2010 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Fixed spelling!
Closed Thread