Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-03-2010, 10:19 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Tiger Woods Announces Return To Sex

February 19, 2010 | Issue 46•07 Onion Sports

PONTE VEDRA BEACH, FL — In an announcement highly anticipated by sex fans around the world, Tiger Woods told a small gathering of reporters, family, and lovers Friday that the most dominant fornicator on the planet would soon return to sex.

"Not being able to get out there and have sex has really been tough on me," Woods said. "I've missed it. I love f*cking with all my heart."

[complete article at link above]

04-04-2010, 11:50 AM   #2
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by RioRico Quote
February 19, 2010 | Issue 46•07 Onion Sports

PONTE VEDRA BEACH, FL — In an announcement highly anticipated by sex fans around the world, Tiger Woods told a small gathering of reporters, family, and lovers Friday that the most dominant fornicator on the planet would soon return to sex.

"Not being able to get out there and have sex has really been tough on me," Woods said. "I've missed it. I love f*cking with all my heart."

[complete article at link above]

I'm glad to see him make a cum back and wish him the best of luck! He's always been the best at getting it in the hole, and an inspiration to young rookies worldwide. I bet that even after a short layoff, there is no rust on his iron and his skills are as sharp as ever. I do hope he will see an Optician before returning.......some of those shots have been landing in some pretty rough looking holes.
Regards!