Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-06-2010, 05:47 PM   #16
Ira
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
I'm not the altruistic type--BELIEVE ME I'm not--but I think I'm going to spearhead something to help the kids.

The victim's sister lives in Sweden and came here before all the facts were known, and she is now caring for the kids.

I can't imagine what a nightmare scenario this has to be for all of them.

My coworker can go to hell, but the kids should be spared everything they can be spared.

04-06-2010, 07:17 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Ira Quote
For those of you from other lands, welcome to America.
It isn't just in the good old USA,
Here's 2 stories from my own life.
When I was in highschool someone broke into his parents house, murdered his own mom with a baseball bat and tried doing the same thing to his father and sister. Then burned the house.
I met his sister about a year later, a wonderful lady. He just wanted the $500,000 insurance money for everyone dead, so he could buy more drugs.

About 15 years ago a doctor in a Northern Alberta town murdered another doctor.
Although they never found the body they found most of his blood in the trunk of the murders cars trunk. The victims father was my grandma's second husband.

QuoteOriginally posted by Ira Quote
I'm not the altruistic type--BELIEVE ME I'm not--but I think I'm going to spearhead something to help the kids.

The victim's sister lives in Sweden and came here before all the facts were known, and she is now caring for the kids.

I can't imagine what a nightmare scenario this has to be for all of them.

My coworker can go to hell, but the kids should be spared everything they can be spared.
Good for you, I hope that it goes alright. Sorry I can't afford to donate any $, however if you guys have a charity auction let me know. I might be able to send you one of my pieces.
04-07-2010, 02:32 AM   #18
Ira
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by little laker Quote
Sorry I can't afford to donate any $, however if you guys have a charity auction let me know. I might be able to send you one of my pieces.

Thanks for offer, but I wasn't going to "impose" on people outside of the situation.

So today, I'm going to have a sit-down with one or two of the higher ups, and get the ball working on this via the agency level--DOT employees throughout the state.

There are thousands.