Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-08-2010, 05:12 PM   #1
Banned

Record heat in the 90's in the northeast !

Today was the fourth day in a row with record high temps here in NJ with an 87° high after 92° yesterday . It's funny how silent the dumb redneck KKKonservatives are about this heatwave on all of the forums I post on.

04-08-2010, 05:28 PM   #2
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by jogiba Quote
Today was the fourth day in a row with record high temps here in NJ with an 87° high after 92° yesterday . It's funny how silent the dumb redneck KKKonservatives are about this heatwave on all of the forums I post on.
Hmmmm. Since this happens on all of the forums that you post on; is it possible that it isn't what you say but how you say it that is the problem?
Just a thought.
04-08-2010, 07:30 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
Hmmmm. Since this happens on all of the forums that you post on; is it possible that it isn't what you say but how you say it that is the problem?
Just a thought.
It's more likely that there's no point in arguing with a brain dead idiot.

04-08-2010, 07:48 PM   #4
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Hmmm.....I must have fallen off asleep again, can someone catch me up? We now have the KKK controlling the temperature? When did this happen? Where the heck were these guys a few short weeks ago when I needed them? Should I have called that Grand Dragon thingy guy? Jogiba......you got his number?
Regards!

Feb 14th at my house...where the heck was that fire breathing Dragon then?

04-08-2010, 08:37 PM   #5
Pentaxian

92 degrees? Heck that is a cool wave down in Houston. What are you complaining about? Go with out a scarf around your neck and in 2 days you will be a redneck also. Not a KKKonservative but a BBBarack Obamma coolaid sipper.
A
04-08-2010, 09:18 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Now that we've established that there are no climatology experts, nor very long attention spans, in the room... would anyone care to enter for the door prize?
04-08-2010, 10:58 PM   #7
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Ratmagiclady Quote
Now that we've established that there are no climatology experts, nor very long attention spans, in the room... would anyone care to enter for the door prize?
Is it something my Squirrels can use?
Regards!

04-09-2010, 11:16 AM   #8
Banned

Original Poster
I see the dumb redneck KKKonservatives are still clueless. Show me a link to were any state had four consecutive record low records NOW.
04-09-2010, 11:26 AM   #9
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

I see the dumb redneck KKKonservatives are still clueless. Show me a link to were any state had four consecutive record low records NOW.
And you're still clueless as to how much credibility ANY post you make looses because of that sticky K key on your keyboard.
You really should think about getting that fixed.

Last edited by Parallax; 04-09-2010 at 01:12 PM.
04-09-2010, 12:51 PM   #10
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
And you're still clueless as to how much credibility ANY post you make looses because of that sticky K key on you keyboard.
You really should think about getting that fixed.
That would take a brain implantation. I do Abby Normal's on a shelf I could implant for him.
04-09-2010, 01:14 PM   #11
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by graphicgr8s Quote
That would take a brain implantation. I do Abby Normal's on a shelf I could implant for him.
As long as it won't make him sing "Puttin' on The Ritz"!
04-09-2010, 01:36 PM   #12
Veteran Member

This is nothing surprising. Record snows in the south over the winter, record highs in the north in the spring. Climate change is about extreme shifts in weather patterns.
04-09-2010, 01:41 PM   #13
Veteran Member

snowed today here... perfectly good spring, been out golfing for two weeks... today huge snow storm... ah well just go home with the wife and make our own global warming...

---------- Post added 04-09-2010 at 02:42 PM ----------

@rupert glad to see in other parts of the world come winter all the cars suddenly share three tire ruts!
04-09-2010, 02:22 PM   #14
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by icywarm Quote
snowed today here... perfectly good spring, been out golfing for two weeks... today huge snow storm... ah well just go home with the wife and make our own global warming...

---------- Post added 04-09-2010 at 02:42 PM ----------

@rupert glad to see in other parts of the world come winter all the cars suddenly share three tire ruts!
Yes, I have noticed that too! Three wheeled cars?

I'm still waiting for the number of that Grand Dragon guy thingy....I am hoping he can reduce my cooling bill this Summer by giving me some of that extreme weather.....I never knew those guys were so powerful!
Best Regards!
04-09-2010, 06:34 PM   #15
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by deadwolfbones Quote
This is nothing surprising. Record snows in the south over the winter, record highs in the north in the spring. Climate change is about extreme shifts in weather patterns.
And it's happened many times before too. And will happen many times in the future whether we're here or not.