Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-12-2010, 12:31 PM   #91
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by GeneV Quote
Don't get me wrong, people can have whatever discussion they want, even bashing religions, but I just don't have much interest in personally being involved. It is one of the reasons why I don't participate substantively now in any of the threads on Christianity, the Bible, the Devil, etc. Some of the most intelligent, caring people in the world turn to wolverines when an internet discussion goes in that direction. This thread has basically run its course anyway so I should probably just forget about it.
So, maybe I wasn't so wrong in the first place?

What have we learned, here, then?

04-12-2010, 12:38 PM   #92
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Some of the most intelligent, caring people in the world turn to wolverines when an internet discussion goes in that direction. .
Wolverines are very interesting creatures.
As for the OP I still think the sky marshal should have given this arrogant , elitist idiot a toilet seat concussion with a blue facial jacuzzi! Then tattoed instructions" Not a threat just an idiot that thinks he should have special smoking privilages" on his forehead so there could be no further confussion when he travels.

Last edited by seacapt; 04-12-2010 at 12:44 PM.
04-12-2010, 01:21 PM   #93
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Ratmagiclady Quote
So, maybe I wasn't so wrong in the first place?

What have we learned, here, then?
Not so wrong about what?

Perhaps I should put my last post a bit differently, I am not interested in adding to a thread either promoting or bashing anyone's religion.
04-12-2010, 01:22 PM   #94
Veteran Member

Not so wrong about what?

Perhaps I should put my last post a bit differently, I am not interested in adding to a thread either promoting or bashing anyone's religion.
Well, if I'm not actually doing that, and you're not actually saying I did that, what was the last page about?

It's like "In the land of no attention span, the 'crazy' person with half of one.... "

04-12-2010, 01:31 PM   #95
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Well, if I'm not actually doing that, and you're not actually saying I did that, what was the last page about?

It's like "In the land of no attention span, the 'crazy' person with half of one.... "
If you will recall, my concern was prompted by the posting of long lists of alleged biblical nastiness which followed my very short list. I was mainly making clear that it was not my intent to send us down that road.
04-12-2010, 01:35 PM   #96
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

OK. Dude. I can't "Stop" doing what you *merely imagine and insist I'm 'doing' in the first place,* Rupert.

Here, people behind some keyboards are trying to discuss a few things.

QuoteQuote:
I'm sorry if I ascribed that motive to you, Gene. But it did sound to me like you stepped in and said, "Let's stop the Christian-bashing!"
So did I imagine you wrote this Ratlady? Heaven forbid that someone should encourage Christian bashing to cease.......
Beast Regards!
04-12-2010, 01:40 PM   #97
Veteran Member

If you will recall, my concern was prompted by the posting of long lists of alleged biblical nastiness which followed my very short list. I was mainly making clear that it was not my intent to send us down that road.
And, here we are, anyway, after... what.

That's the comment I had in mind.

Meanwhile, back in Rupert-land:

QuoteQuote:
So did I imagine you wrote this Ratlady? Heaven forbid that someone should encourage Christian bashing to cease.......
Beast Regards!

What do you think, (among many things he 'imagined' to begin with,) you just *confirmed,* Gene? Now another round of Rupert claiming everything I've said before was 'Christian-bashing' even if I just got through saying otherwise... On and on and on...

I said, 'Peace,' Rupert. Not 'You know what you're talking about.'

04-12-2010, 03:24 PM   #98
Veteran Member

And, here we are, anyway, after... what.

That's the comment I had in mind.

Meanwhile, back in Rupert-land:

What do you think, (among many things he 'imagined' to begin with,) you just *confirmed,* Gene? Now another round of Rupert claiming everything I've said before was 'Christian-bashing' even if I just got through saying otherwise... On and on and on...

I said, 'Peace,' Rupert. Not 'You know what you're talking about.'

None of what you just wrote makes any sense Ratlady.......but whatever it is you were attempting to say should surely make it clear to anyone that has been on t this Forum for....more than an hour.... that you are not known for Christian or Fundie bashing.....right? I hardly see why anyone would ever get an idea like that in their head to begin with, it is just ridiculous.....right again?
Beast Regards
04-12-2010, 03:34 PM   #99
Veteran Member

So, nothing I say makes any sense, but you 'know' it's all just 'bashing' 'your religion' (even if as a Prod you're taking swings at Catholics yourself, while blaming the whole thing on the victims, too, and wondering how it could have gone on so long....)

Yayayaya.

Right, whatever.
04-12-2010, 07:54 PM   #100
Veteran Member

So, nothing I say makes any sense, but you 'know' it's all just 'bashing' 'your religion' (even if as a Prod you're taking swings at Catholics yourself, while blaming the whole thing on the victims, too, and wondering how it could have gone on so long....)

Yayayaya.

Right, whatever.
Bless your little twisted heart Ratlady, you just don't have a clue , do you?
Beast Regards
04-13-2010, 05:14 AM   #101
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Anybody who thinks they have seen anything written on this forum that blames the victims for child abuse is either on, or in need of psychotropic drugs.
04-13-2010, 09:46 AM   #102
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
Anybody who thinks they have seen anything written on this forum that blames the victims for child abuse is either on, or in need of psychotropic drugs.
That's good to hear. You've been here a lot longer than I have, but I've seen some pretty bizarre ideas aired.
Closed Thread