Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-11-2010, 09:36 PM   #1
Nubi

Bh messed up my order again!!

Twice in a row now that they sent me wrong stuff. I ordered a ring flash and I get a lens hood. Of course, this passover business made it an excruciatingly long process. I paid for 3 day shipping, and it has been close to 2 weeks. They have always been very good about these CR issues . . . . .

IRS would not tolerate this kind of nonsense though . . . . .

04-11-2010, 10:41 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
BH sucks, I always order from Adorama now.

When I bought my umbrella kit from them, both lightbulbs that came with it did not work, so when I chatted with customer support, I waited another week only to find out that it's the wrong lightbulbs, I eventually gave up on them.

They also seem to hold off orders too if you're going to do the free shipping, I never had problems like these with Amazon (directly from Amazon dealer, not 3rd party), and Adorama.
04-26-2010, 05:45 PM   #3
B&H Photo Representative

@Nubi: I am sorry for this uncharacteristic difficulty. If I'm looking at the correct transaction, a full refund including s&h has been issued and I have asked the department manager to see if the item is in fact in stock and if so whether we can sell it to you at a discount to compensate for your inconvenience.

@LeDave: If this is the kit you purchased during Nov '09, we replaced the broken bulbs at no charge. The kit takes a variety if bulb options. There's not one correct bulb. Options include various wattages and clear, frosted or blue lamps.

Last edited by henryp; 04-27-2010 at 08:21 AM.
04-27-2010, 09:59 PM   #4
Nubi

QuoteOriginally posted by henryp Quote
@Nubi: I am sorry for this uncharacteristic difficulty. If I'm looking at the correct transaction, a full refund including s&h has been issued and I have asked the department manager to see if the item is in fact in stock and if so whether we can sell it to you at a discount to compensate for your inconvenience.

@LeDave: If this is the kit you purchased during Nov '09, we replaced the broken bulbs at no charge. The kit takes a variety if bulb options. There's not one correct bulb. Options include various wattages and clear, frosted or blue lamps.

Thank you for your kind thought. But, no thank you.