04-23-2010, 08:37 AM   #76
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Somebody thinks she can be pres.

QuoteQuote:
Brown Thinks Palin Qualified, Backs Romney Now
Friday, 23 Apr 2010 10:03 AM
Article Font Size

Sen. Scott Brown says he thinks former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin is qualified to be president but right now he's supporting former Gov. Mitt Romney for the 2012 Republican nomination.

As for his own ambitions, he says "absolutely in 2012" he's ruling out any run for the presidency. And in an NBC interview Friday, Brown said, "I'm not even going to jump" at a question about whether he would seek the presidency later on.

Brown said, "I've been here three months . . . and I'm very focused on doing my job." Asked whether he regrets bolting the Republican caucus recently to support Democrats on a jobs bill, he said, "I don't really care. . . . I'm going to be the independent person I have always been."
Newsmax - Brown Thinks Palin Qualified, Backs Romney Now

04-23-2010, 12:39 PM   #77

I am not claiming to be a smart guy by any means...

I will be the first to point out that I don't have the education some do.

Maybe I am not the sharpest tool in the shed or the brightest bulb in the chandelier but I must say.

READING YOU POSTS MAKES ME ACTUALLY DUMBER THEN I ALREADY AM!

QuoteOriginally posted by Ratmagiclady Quote
Oooor, you guys aren't even in the ballpark where 'tact' is even on the table?

Did I mention the 'Not Read a book' thing?

Palin couldn't even do the 'What's your favorite book-always say Bible' (Or Faux News will say, "Does X Candidate Think 'The Red Badge of Courage Is better than the Bible!?!!!') dodge.

Bible
Bible
Bible
elect me
Human interest question?
Bible
elect me...
04-23-2010, 01:27 PM   #78
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Borislav Quote
I am not claiming to be a smart guy by any means...

I will be the first to point out that I don't have the education some do.

Maybe I am not the sharpest tool in the shed or the brightest bulb in the chandelier but I must say.

READING YOUR POSTS MAKES ME ACTUALLY DUMBER THEN I ALREADY AM!
It doesn't make you dumb. It makes you numb.

I do have an education. And more likely than not I still have no clue most of the time what she is saying. Or how in any way shape or form it relates to any post in almost any thread. Hence the large industrial compactor Rupert and I use.
04-23-2010, 01:49 PM   #79
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by graphicgr8s Quote
I............. Hence the large industrial compactor Rupert and I use.
I'm still waiting on the refund from mine. 6 posts and it fried itself. Rupert said it was your department, he is only in marketing.

04-23-2010, 08:30 PM   #80
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
I'm still waiting on the refund from mine. 6 posts and it fried itself. Rupert said it was your department, he is only in marketing.
Two things we don't do. First is we don't give back change. Second no refunds on abused compactors.
04-23-2010, 09:11 PM   #81
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by graphicgr8s Quote
Two things we don't do. First is we don't give back change. Second no refunds on abused compactors.

I hate it that you had to be that way with Jim, but the did clearly abuse his Machine when he loaded in six of those posts at once........I mean, come on, even a small nuclear device would be snuffed out like a candle flame in a hurricane with six of her posts at one time! Apparently he didn't read the instructions about "Hazardous Materials"?

As Chief Officer of Marketing, I am prepared to give him a nice discount on a new one, if he wants to try again?
Best Regards!
04-24-2010, 05:33 AM   #82
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Borislav Quote

Much Ado About Nothing...

I wonder why the left has so much hatred for conservatives who happen to be women or minorities.

Just recall how they tried to tare down justice Thomas, how they took down Migel Estrada who was the first Hispanic nominated to the supreme court. Now they are going crazy with their attacks on Palin and Bachmann.

I guess they are threatened that seeing these strong conservative leaders minorities and women will leave the democratic party in droves....
Boris, you are falling into the old "statement as fact" territory... PLEASE back up what you say with at least a LITTLE proof...
Women Against Sarah Palin
WOMEN FOR SARAH PALIN
Old poll:;
Poll: Palin Less Popular with Women Voters Than with Men - TIME
Things do change rapidly... so any "update" on your part is appreciated.. update with facts please. Like this
Though not catagorizing by race/gender.. this seems to not reflect any increase in support at all:
QuoteQuote:
That view was reinforced by polls last week showing that only 24% of Americans have a favourable impression of Palin, with 37% unfavourable. Even among Republicans, only 43% approve of her, with 16% holding a negative view and the rest undecided.
Sarah Palin storms ‘beauty contest’ - Times Online
speaking of females.... quite the statement fro the daughter of arguably the MOST arogant power player this country has seen in decades.....
QuoteQuote:
“We still have time to stop this dangerous power play, which I think was among the most arrogant power plays in American history,” Ms. Cheney said as she opened the three-day event on Thursday evening. “We’re going to elect a Congress in November that’s going to pass repeal and reform, and we’re going to elect a president in 2012.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/10/us/politics/10memo.html

Last edited by jeffkrol; 04-24-2010 at 05:38 AM.
04-24-2010, 10:35 AM   #83
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Basically, Jeffkrol, the conservative Christians think stridently-obedient 'Judas horses' are somehow sexy, when it comes to female mouthpieces. Women who get power and privilege, or at least an illusion of such, for themselves, by being 'stridently-obedient' and demanding others 'obey.'
Closed Thread