Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by rupert Quote

(i hope jim doesn't see this....
:eyes:

04-22-2010, 08:16 AM   #62
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Does this mean I can't play here any more? I won't do it again....I promise!
Regards!
04-22-2010, 08:41 AM   #63
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Yes Rupert, you can still play. Just be nice to all the other kids.
04-22-2010, 08:43 AM   #64
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
Yes Rupert, you can still play. Just be nice to all the other kids.
When has he not been nice?

04-22-2010, 09:43 AM   #65
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by graphicgr8s Quote
Biden, in every sense of the word is an idiot. Yet he always gets a pass. I mean look at the stupidity of him yet he gets a pass. Quayle spells potato with an e at the end and it's front page news. No liberal bias there at all. Gore asks who is in the hall of presidents, (seems obvious to me but well it's algore) on national TV and gets a pass. No bias there either.
George, aside from putting his foot in his mouth with some regularity, what has Biden done that's so stupid? Care to enlighten?
04-22-2010, 10:05 AM   #66
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by deadwolfbones Quote
George, aside from putting his foot in his mouth with some regularity, what has Biden done that's so stupid? Care to enlighten?
What has he done that's smart? Other than foot in mouth what has he really done.
04-22-2010, 10:38 AM   #67
Veteran Member

What has he done that's smart? Other than foot in mouth what has he really done.
Yeah, that's what I thought. Good argument.

04-22-2010, 11:17 AM   #68
Veteran Member

Biden, as much as the conservative media has been trying to claim he is, is only a 'Gaffe-master' by Democratic standards.

And he's not a stupid guy, actually.... when he says something 'funny,' he's not revealing some mean-spiritedly-stupid *agenda,* or, say, like Quayle or Dubya, not being able to string a sentence together unscripted,

Fact is, Biden's been a good and loyal public servant with intelligent policies and a lot of guts for a long time, and those 'gaffes' of his don't actually represent what he does.

I might hesitate to make him toastmaster at my *handfasting,* (Ah, what the heck, though, it's kind of tradition) ...but not to make policy decisions. That I have no problem with.

I couldn't find it on Youtube, but the whole SNL parody with the "Gird Your Loins!" thing was hilarious. Just referred to recognizing that it was likely that Obama's Presidency would be 'tested' early on, (Which it has,) and, yes, it came off sounding like a prophecy of doom to some minds, but, it's not like that wasn't how the talk in places like this and the media was often going, anyway, "Elect him and someone will attack!"

Well, hey.

They do try to put this on the same plane as Sarah Palin being asked, 'Can you name a book you've read?' and *having no answer.* In the latter case, that's not a *gaffe,* that's ..Whoa.

Last edited by Ratmagiclady; 04-22-2010 at 11:28 AM.
04-22-2010, 02:21 PM   #69
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Ratmagiclady Quote
Biden, as much as the conservative media has been trying to claim he is, is only a 'Gaffe-master' by Democratic standards.
O.K., I can't resist this one so here goes:

He isn't a gaffe-master by Democrat standards. He is a gaffe-master by Republican standards.

By Democrat standards he is really quite gifted!
04-22-2010, 04:45 PM   #70
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
O.K., I can't resist this one so here goes:

He isn't a gaffe-master by Democrat standards. He is a gaffe-master by Republican standards.

By Democrat standards he is really quite gifted!
Oooor, you guys aren't even in the ballpark where 'tact' is even on the table?

Did I mention the 'Not Read a book' thing?

Palin couldn't even do the 'What's your favorite book-always say Bible' (Or Faux News will say, "Does X Candidate Think 'The Red Badge of Courage Is better than the Bible!?!!!') dodge.

Bible
Bible
Bible
elect me
Human interest question?
Bible
elect me...

Last edited by Ratmagiclady; 04-22-2010 at 04:51 PM.
04-22-2010, 08:41 PM   #71
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Ratmagiclady Quote
Oooor, you guys aren't even in the ballpark where 'tact' is even on the table?

Did I mention the 'Not Read a book' thing?

Palin couldn't even do the 'What's your favorite book-always say Bible' (Or Faux News will say, "Does X Candidate Think 'The Red Badge of Courage Is better than the Bible!?!!!') dodge.

Bible
Bible
Bible
elect me
Human interest question?
Bible
elect me...

Can't say I disagree with you much here Ratlady. What never happens is for a left leaning interviewer, well versed in the Bible, to start asking "Bible questions". I'd like to see how much some of these Bible spouting right wing radicals really know about their number one defense? I bet Palin could not name the books of the Bible if her silicone implants depended on it. Wanna bet?
Regards!
04-22-2010, 08:50 PM   #72
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Can't say I disagree with you much here Ratlady. What never happens is for a left leaning interviewer, well versed in the Bible, to start asking "Bible questions". I'd like to see how much some of these Bible spouting right wing radicals really know about their number one defense? I bet Palin could not name the books of the Bible if her silicone implants depended on it. Wanna bet?
Regards!
Regards,
Darn, I can not come to Palins defense on anything. She is a real loser in my book. Throw her to the wolves.
A
04-22-2010, 08:50 PM   #73
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by deadwolfbones Quote
Yeah, that's what I thought. Good argument.
Let's see. He worked in the private sector for what? 1 year. So he's a lifetime politician.
He voted against the Gulf War in 91. He voted for the present Gulf war.
He has made more gaffes than, well than any one.
04-22-2010, 08:55 PM   #74
Pentaxian

Let's see. He worked in the private sector for what? 1 year. So he's a lifetime politician.
He voted against the Gulf War in 91. He voted for the present Gulf war.
He has made more gaffes than, well than any one.
Correct,
He is worse than Palin, and as I just said throw her to the wolves. One should throw him to the other wolves that have not eaten yet.
A
04-22-2010, 08:59 PM   #75
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Artesian Quote
Regards,
Darn, I can not come to Palins defense on anything. She is a real loser in my book. Throw her to the wolves.
A
Damn! There is proof of the "Blind Hog" theory! You finally got something right!
Regards!
Closed Thread