Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-15-2010, 08:30 AM   #16
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The neo-conned.

04-15-2010, 08:32 AM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Fyi, please be aware that the moderation team are watching this thread as it seems to be yet another one of these threads that's going south. Might I just observe that, from an objective perspective, this politics and religion section seems to be more trouble than it's worth on this forum.

We're here to talk about Pentax and photography - we'd all like to wave the big moderation stick a lot less but threads like this don't help. Trust me, I have a lot better things to do with my time than to police a bunch of reported posts because one or another of the people here has stepped on someone's toes.

Now I don't want to treat anyone like a child as we're all old enough and ugly enough not to have to go and sit on the naughty step but please can we all take a chill pill and perhaps be a little less inflammatory or post fewer deliberately controversial posts.

It strikes me that with many political or religious issues there really isn't such a thing as a right or wrong answer so trying to win or have the last word in arguments is about as useful as a chocolate teapot. The best thing to do is just to agree to disagree and to go and talk about some groovy Pentax stuff instead

Your call

Last edited by Nass; 04-15-2010 at 08:43 AM. Reason: grammar
04-15-2010, 08:43 AM   #18
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Seems this thread has gotten under the skin of several members. I agree completely with Nass and we're going to shut this one down. Keep it civil please!
Closed Thread