Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-18-2010, 09:56 AM   #1
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
More Cohoots

Observations: Health insurers make big bucks from Big Macs

Amazing how intertwined this stuff has become.

04-18-2010, 01:17 PM   #2
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Capitalism at its finest! Blankets for the Indians....remember
Regards!
04-18-2010, 10:11 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Original Poster
It's one for the wingers to ignore.

I thought I misspelled cahoots. Just missed a dash like in co-pay.
co-hoots.
04-19-2010, 09:51 AM   #4
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by shooz Quote
It's one for the wingers to ignore.

I thought I misspelled cahoots. Just missed a dash like in co-pay.
co-hoots.
What's to be ignored? Fools will eat that crap no matter what the health risks. Since I can't stop them, you can't stop them, might as well make some money off them.

04-19-2010, 09:56 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by graphicgr8s Quote
What's to be ignored? Fools will eat that crap no matter what the health risks. Since I can't stop them, you can't stop them, might as well make some money off them.
Kind of like Jewish gold............ you hopefully realize the slipper slop you just set up with that statement...
04-19-2010, 09:59 AM   #6
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

QuoteOriginally posted by graphicgr8s Quote
That's exactly what I would expect from you George......you would deliver those blankets to those "dumb Indians" in a heartbeat if the cash was right. I guess you never heard of "what goes around, comes around" ? I don't even want to be in the same State when yours comes around...it is going to be horrific, no doubt.

Tearing that Book of Acts out of your Bible was a big mistake George, even if it did make your boy Glenn Beck happy.
Beast Regards
04-19-2010, 10:21 AM   #7
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
That's exactly what I would expect from you George......you would deliver those blankets to those "dumb Indians" in a heartbeat if the cash was right. I guess you never heard of "what goes around, comes around" ? I don't even want to be in the same State when yours comes around...it is going to be horrific, no doubt.

Tearing that Book of Acts out of your Bible was a big mistake George, even if it did make your boy Glenn Beck happy.
Beast Regards
Rupert, what's the big deal. Look at the cigarette tax. They keep telling you to stop smoking yet they really don't want you to. I mean if everyone quit what would they do without all that tax money? And here in FLA it was a liberal (one I happened to like) that started it. It's OK so long as it's a lib. when a Conservative does it it's sacrilege.
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CzteDucRHo[/YT] Just like Hillary. It's OK to protest against Bush, just don't do it against the Obama.

This was OK then, but don't say it about the Obama
[YT]
[/YT]

---------- Post added 04-19-2010 at 12:22 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by jeffkrol Quote
Kind of like Jewish gold............ you hopefully realize the slipper slop you just set up with that statement...
See my answer to Rupert.

Last edited by graphicgr8s; 04-19-2010 at 10:38 AM.