Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-20-2010, 09:54 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
camera of the century

ofcourse, time is running out and here i go putting in another post.i sure would like to win. ofcourse so would everone else in this contest. just remember, its not just another camera, its a pentax.

04-20-2010, 10:16 PM   #2

The time is running out, right but i'm sure we will make it!
04-20-2010, 10:20 PM   #3
Forum Member

Hear! Hear! Over the years, I've used Kodak (Retina), An old Ziess Ikon rollfilm folder, SLR 4x5 Speed Graphics, a custom built 4x5 field camera, a Contarex, several Nikons, and now Pentax. My K-x gives me everything I always wanted.

Tim
04-22-2010, 04:05 PM   #4
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Tim_R Quote
Hear! Hear! Over the years, I've used Kodak (Retina), An old Ziess Ikon rollfilm folder, SLR 4x5 Speed Graphics, a custom built 4x5 field camera, a Contarex, several Nikons, and now Pentax. My K-x gives me everything I always wanted.

Tim
Well, I'm pretty sure the camera of the *previous* century would be either the Speed Graphic, the Rolleiflex, or the Nikon F2, Maybe the Spottie: ...of this one? (Or, believe it or not, the Canonet G-III: I believe that's the most popular single camera model ever to this day. )

I think we're still on the leftovers.