Photos: Gallery | Albums
Final contest leaderboard

Here is the latest leaderboard:

jct us101 with a score of 1486
rparmar with a score of 1448
Tuner571 with a score of 990
Blue with a score of 764
JeffJS with a score of 658

Please note that the tally for the contest ends tomorrow at 11:59PM Eastern.
Also, note that the scores above are auto-generated and do not reflect the exact values used for determining the winner. In order to ensure fairness, all posts will are subject to moderator review.

Good luck- looks like a close race for first!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

04-25-2010, 12:23 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
My total

Oh wow and Gee and I am totally impressed with the ability of our leading posters to write that much plus I am also impressed with their scope of knowledge about Pentax and cameras, lenses and other gear. No one need be impressed with my posts for I have not even posted 150 times since I joined. Or I think that's what the total on my account means! I sure hope Tuner 571 can post enough to catch one of the leaders in the final tally! I always root for the underdog!!!
04-25-2010, 04:55 PM   #3
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by kacansas03 Quote
Oh wow and Gee and I am totally impressed with the ability of our leading posters to write that much plus I am also impressed with their scope of knowledge about Pentax and cameras, lenses and other gear. No one need be impressed with my posts for I have not even posted 150 times since I joined. Or I think that's what the total on my account means! I sure hope Tuner 571 can post enough to catch one of the leaders in the final tally! I always root for the underdog!!!
laughing have you looked at most of the posts in the photos section
04-25-2010, 04:58 PM   #4
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by gokenin Quote
:laughing: have you looked at most of the posts in the photos section
I hope those aren't directed at me more than a certain other person in that section.

04-25-2010, 05:05 PM   #5

:laughing: have you looked at most of the posts in the photos section
yeah that
04-25-2010, 05:46 PM   #6
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by jct us101 Quote
I hope those aren't directed at me more than a certain other person in that section.
dude its directed at alot of people we have new members that all of a sudden have hundreds of post because of comments in the reviews so stop feeling so darn singled out and for petes sake when you get that camera you had better post some photos from it
04-25-2010, 05:53 PM   #7
Veteran Member

dude its directed at alot of people we have new members that all of a sudden have hundreds of post because of comments in the reviews so stop feeling so darn singled out and for petes sake when you get that camera you had better post some photos from it
Of course I will, if I win the camera! Sorry, I wasn't really feeling singled out there though.
04-25-2010, 05:59 PM   #8
Inactive Account

Of course I will, if I win the camera! Sorry, I wasn't really feeling singled out there though.

Oh, Come On!!! For what reason did you need to make the First post then? Who do you think you're kidding?

04-25-2010, 06:11 PM   #9
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by JeffJS Quote
Oh, Come On!!! For what reason did you need to make the First post then? Who do you think you're kidding?
OT here Jeff i see in your signature you have a k20 that is infrared did you get it converted or did you buy it from someone already converted? have been toying with the idea of converting my k100d
04-25-2010, 06:23 PM   #10
Inactive Account

OT here Jeff i see in your signature you have a k20 that is infrared did you get it converted or did you buy it from someone already converted? have been toying with the idea of converting my k100d
I bought it from a seller in China on Ebay... He lists them periodically, I think I last saw him with one that was capable of Astro photography. From what I understand, he'll do custom work too. Some photos from that camera

Here is his feedback profile

He may be a little pricey but his camera (or mine) works as advertised. Note that he buys Used cameras and converts them so whatever accessories he gets with the camera, you get.

04-25-2010, 07:39 PM   #11
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by JeffJS Quote
Seriously...

I think if all the posts from the leaders are actually reviewed for content (what a crappy job that's going to be), that list might invert itself...
04-25-2010, 08:07 PM   #12
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
We will know in one hour.
04-25-2010, 09:01 PM   #13
Veteran Member

I will admit, I am a little confused and a little apathetic regarding the contest, but was the entire point of the contest to award someone who posts the MOST times in a given period?

Jason
04-25-2010, 09:02 PM   #14
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by rparmar Quote
We will know in one hour.
I made my last official post in the "Introduce your Film Camera" thread.

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/1020251-post551.html
04-25-2010, 09:04 PM   #15
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Blue Quote
I made my last official post in the "Introduce your Film Camera" thread.

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/1020251-post551.html
Mine was on one of eaglem's photos, I believe it was of a rain drop.
Closed Thread