Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
06-24-2010, 09:01 PM   #61
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by shooz Quote
When did you start this brain working thing?
No evidence of it here. That's for sure.
I think it's because you are lazy.
You can't even find the fish Obama took.
You frequently repeat yourself.
You lie.
Don't use salt, but love anchovies?
So what am I to think?

Rupert was right about you.
You are a lap dog.
Screw loyalty eh?
Sounds like a commie to me.
Proud, Self proclaimed bigot too.
Old man I always have used the gray matter. Back when I started in my field my employer would get calls for me to go to competitors places and teach them. I was one of the best, if not the best in my field. I had been approached by those same competitors and offered some really good money. But I was always loyal to the one who gave me my start. He made a lot on me and I in turn made a lot on him. Right now I must be proficient in at least a dozen different software programs in a few different versions. Including all Adobe products. I get paid to teach Photoshop.
Lazy? Anyone who knows me would certainly disagree with you on that. And in fact up until this arthritis took hold many of them would have been hard pressed to keep up.
I have to repeat myself. You don't understand the first time around. Must be a union thing. And I don't lie.
Anchovies on pizza are salty. But it is a different flavor. It's about the only salty thing I care for. Don't eat chips, pretzels, etc because of the salt. And I rarely use any salt on my quest to eliminate bovine cow farts by eliminating the source.

So how many years did they have you putting the same widget on the doohickey?

06-24-2010, 09:50 PM   #62
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
That's training, not brains.

You never did find that fish.
Nor did you explain why you missed that whole record profit thing.
you just tried to insult me.

You repeat yourself because you can't get out from under the likes of Becks skirt.
Always repeating the right wing points.
Like I said before you are a winger.
Like all wingers, right and left, you fly the bird in circles and point to the other wing and blame them.
Doomed to repeat your self.

As far as my job went?
I did inline repair. I set records for first time through quality.
Nothing I repaired in my 17 yrs on that job ever came back.
But enough about me.
What about that fish you lied about?
06-25-2010, 06:18 AM   #63
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by shooz Quote
That's training, not brains.

You never did find that fish.
Nor did you explain why you missed that whole record profit thing.
you just tried to insult me.

You repeat yourself because you can't get out from under the likes of Becks skirt.
Always repeating the right wing points.
Like I said before you are a winger.
Like all wingers, right and left, you fly the bird in circles and point to the other wing and blame them.
Doomed to repeat your self.

As far as my job went?
I did inline repair. I set records for first time through quality.
Nothing I repaired in my 17 yrs on that job ever came back.
But enough about me.
What about that fish you lied about?
Training is part of it. I can train my dog to do things. I can even train you to do things.
The use of the gray matter comes in when a client wants something and you have to figure out how. It requires thinking. No two jobs I have created have ever been the same. They may have been close but never the same. Not being the same means you have to figure a new way every time to do something. Add to that the fact that programs change with every version. They add features and complexity at every level. You have to keep experimenting to learn what effect each thing does when they are combined. You had one product to worry about. I have several I have to keep updated on.

Oh. For the record. I don't watch nor do I listen to Rush or Beck. O'Riley sometimes. Same with Hannity. Not often but sometimes. When I have nothing else to do. And that's rare with a 14 month old crawling around.

Years ago I did ice machine repair. One make. And only one model. I was the most expensive around. And if a customer called someone else in because they didn't like my price I told them flat out when they called me to fix what the other guy screwed up it was then double. I kept pretty busy even with those prices. Why? Because they found out from references that they'd never see me again for that same problem. And if they did it was on me. But then again I was also on call 24/7 and quite a few times had to go out to a bar at 2 am because the ice machine was down.
08-17-2010, 05:46 AM   #64
Todd K.

QuoteOriginally posted by szurinaga Quote
We give more money to your country for social security and Federal taxes then what we benefit from welfare. It seems like the country full of dependents is yours.

Do you know anything about this topic, or are you just giving your republican two cents which is just stereotypical. if PUERTO RICO became a state, then our public school system budget would increase too, would that upset you as well?
Hey that's fine, if you think you are being taken advantage of I would be happy to cut you guys loose, and see how quickly you devolve into a third world toilet.

08-17-2010, 06:37 AM   #65
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Todd K. Quote
Hey that's fine, if you think you are being taken advantage of I would be happy to cut you guys loose, and see how quickly you devolve into a third world toilet.
This has been proposed over and over again in PR, and the people there like it the way that it is.

Looking at this bill in particular and others that have come before it there is a poison pill in there. Choosing statehood would require pushing English heavily over Spanish. I think that tramples on their heritage more than they are willing to take.

The benefits they would get from statehood would probably be either minimal, like Hawaii who didn't exploit the status, or outlandish, like Alaska who did exploit it. The biggest proponents of statehood are probably politicians who have Washington ambitions to be the next Ted Stevens.
Closed Thread