Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-17-2012, 12:39 PM   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
About the Pentax Mirrorless Forum

Use this forum to talk about any general topics related to Pentax mirrorless digital cameras. It may seem a little redundant considering that we have camera-specific forums for both of the current Pentax mirrorless bodies, but once more are added, there will surely be more to talk about.

In addition, you may use this forum for any cross-brand questions.

05-17-2012, 12:48 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
THANK YOU!

Twice I've had stuff to write about both the K-01 and the Q and I just dumped it into the K-01 subsection because it had more viewers.
09-30-2014, 05:41 PM   #3

Hey! The Q forum is now to the left of the K-01 forum under the "Pentax Mirrorless Cameras" listing, and above it in the forum itself... does this mean the Q is more important now?
09-30-2014, 06:57 PM   #4
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
but once more are added, there will surely be more to talk about
Really ??
What do you know, Adam ?

09-30-2014, 11:30 PM   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
See:

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/3-site-suggestions-help/274574-news-forum...9-30-14-a.html

QuoteOriginally posted by goodnight Quote
Hey! The Q forum is now to the left of the K-01 forum under the "Pentax Mirrorless Cameras" listing, and above it in the forum itself... does this mean the Q is more important now?
QuoteOriginally posted by jpzk Quote
Really ?? What do you know, Adam ?

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

10-03-2014, 08:51 AM   #6

Ah, lots of things were reorganized. Thanks for the link.