Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-01-2013, 05:26 PM   #1

Where to buy a Pentax Q battery in the Makati area of Manila, Philippines

Please let me know where I can buy a battery in the Legaspi Village area of Makati. I will be staying 3.9 kms from Glorietta Mall.

I ordered a battery from eBay 2.5 weeks ago from a seller near me in the Toronto area and it never arrived and I leave for Manila tomorrow.

Thanks

03-01-2013, 06:31 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
My Fuji NP50 battery works great, so cross-reference the battery in case they stock a usable variant. Kodak's KLIC‑7004 is seemingly identical as well. Definitely watch the voltage and current though, size isn't what matters when it comes to batteries...

Good luck with the search!
03-02-2013, 06:38 PM - 1 Like   #3

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hi MannyB,

For official Pentax distributor here at PH. Check out Camerahaus.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
battery, digital camera, makati, mirrorless, pentax q battery