Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-29-2019, 01:58 PM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Why there is no sticky - for Pentax MX1

Why there is no sticky for Pentax MX1 ??

---

Pentax have not much of legendary mirrorles cameras, and Pentax MX1 definitely is superb little camera.

---
I'm the recent owner, and after of very large amount of time of using Oly Pen 5,

I'm fairly surprised,

how Pentax MX1 can be used - with extraordinary quality.

----

In Amazon COm, there is 81 review, - and 61 % gave this gem 5 stars reviews, and another 30 % 4 stars, giving to the reviews almost 4.7 average ! bASED ON SO many reviews, that means something !

--
And I can confirm that. The glass, and sharpness - wow. I will not write here my full review,

but I wanted to,
and maybe I will do.

---
I bought it exclusively for my street and conceptual street and art shooting.

because I wanted zoom camera,

similiar to my beloving Ricoh - GX 200.

---
One and onely camera - in this niche - is PentaxMX1. -- One but what a lovely one. --- The color and lens, on its sensor size gave an extraordinary quality, and very usable results even in low light!
---
I also bought some extra excessories,

like Lens ND holder for filters, and hood.

And yes, I bought a extra case, black one ( my MX is purely black, almost completely new, like from the box ! )

---
The lens cap with auto opening is what to say ? I always wanted that feature !

---
No woories !.

Leather case, or half case, suits excellent !
I found everything cheap as hell.

---
i would excesively start to carry around my new little friend, to gave me, beatifull photos, like his little brother GX-200 also did ! ( still working like a charm ! )

----

And
here is not present sticky thread - and K-01, and Q have theirs owns.

----
PLEASE . MAKE ONE.

Last edited by panonski; 08-29-2019 at 02:10 PM.
08-29-2019, 02:03 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Information on the MX-1 can be found in the compact camera forum. This section is for system (a.k.a ILC) cameras.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
08-29-2019, 02:05 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by panonski Quote
Why there is no sticky for Pentax MX1 ??

---

Pentax have not much of legendary mirrorles cameras, and Pentax MX1 definitely is superb little camera.

---
I'm the recent owner, and after of very large amount of time of using Oly Pen 5,

I'm fairly surprised,

how Pentax MX1 can be used - with extraordinary quality.

----

In amazon.com, there is 81 review, - and 61 % gave this gem 5 stars reviews, and another 30 % 4 stars, giving to the reviews almost 4.7 average !

----

And yet,
here is not present sticky thread - and K-01, and Q have theirs owns.

----
PLEASE . MAKE ONE.

?tag=pentaxforums-20&
The MX-1 is not considered a "mirrorless camera" as that designation is usually reserved for interchangeable lens cameras which are mirrorless.

The MX-1 is a "point & shoot", and there is a thread for those: Pentax Compact Cameras - PentaxForums.com
08-29-2019, 02:33 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Original Poster
oh so that is the case here

08-29-2019, 03:27 PM - 2 Likes   #5
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
It is good to know you appreciate your MX-1 so much, a camera appeared in 2013. It is comparable to the Q7 in term of sensor, although it has a higher resolution LCD screen.
Anyway, a good camera remains a good camera and Pentax excels in giving the "je ne sais quoi" touch that makes users in love with their camera.
Thanks for sharing and preciously keep your enthusiasm for converting it into excellent pictures !
All the best from France
08-29-2019, 03:32 PM   #6
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by skyclad666 Quote
It is good to know you appreciate your MX-1 so much, a camera appeared in 2013. It is comparable to the Q7 in term of sensor, although it has a higher resolution LCD screen.
Anyway, a good camera remains a good camera and Pentax excels in giving the "je ne sais quoi" touch that makes users in love with their camera.
Thanks for sharing and preciously keep your enthusiasm for converting it into excellent pictures !
All the best from France

finally some loving here

Same to you pal. !
08-29-2019, 04:26 PM   #7
Digitiser of Film
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by panonski Quote
finally some loving here

Same to you pal. !
I think there's a lot of love for the MX-1... It seems, by all accounts, to be an excellent camera with a firm following, hence why used prices are typically quite high.

As Adam indicates, though, it fits within the Pentax Compact Cameras forum here (due to it being a fixed lens, smaller sensor camera - like my Fujifilm XF-1).

I'll close this thread, but look forward to your posts in the relevant forum

Closed Thread