Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-25-2012, 06:58 PM   #16
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
kx grip

QuoteOriginally posted by eccs19 Quote
He did say he would have to make another, so I suspect that means he made the one for the KX.
Yeah I made a grip for the kx. It really makes it easier to manage when you need the size.

05-28-2012, 08:47 AM   #17

Considering that that all other manufacturers, sans Sony, have battery grips available for their 'entry level' models, I'm a little disappointed Pentax went this route. I have fairly large hands and it makes a camera such as my k-x a bit difficult to use at times, plus the extra mass from a grip (in my experience) seems to allow you a generally more stable shooting platform.
04-16-2013, 02:10 PM   #18

Battery Grip

How did you make this grip? Will you post some instructions for those of us with a camera that does not have a grip?

QuoteOriginally posted by tigerzen Quote
Yeah I made a grip for the kx. It really makes it easier to manage when you need the size.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
battery, k-30, k-50, pentax k30, pentax k50