Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-04-2013, 05:19 AM - 1 Like   #31
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by leeak Quote
If you can do a test with the subject running towards the camera that would be very telling. TIA
Hi all - new to the forums, but have been lurking around for a while gradually working myself up to failing to resist buying a K-30 :-) - my first SLR in a long while, and first DSLR.

Anyway, regarding the above, I banged off a few test shots the other day using AF.C and the kids heading towards the camera as fast as their little legs and pedals could carry them - they're here:

K-30 test shots - a set on Flickr

These were taken using 11-point AF and the very cheap Sigma 18-200 that came with the camera (which actually seems not too bad considering the price and the zoom range). After reading a few more posts here I'm going to try expanded AF next, as a few attempts at flying seagulls at the beach the other day were pretty hit and miss.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
af, flickr, haha, k-30, k-50, pentax k30, pentax k50, subject