Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-03-2012, 01:40 PM   #31
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
My K-30 is currently set to NiMH.

08-05-2012, 08:40 AM   #32
Forum Member

If Live View, could also be "Focus Peaking" feature... hard to tell with the description.
08-05-2012, 11:01 PM   #33
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Used the camera for a wedding last weekend and went through 2 sets of AA batteries and the original one.

Camera went from orange battery indicator to wont-turn-on twice and showed red indicator incl. "battery depleted" info once. Sadly I didn't pay attention to the kind of battery I was using at the time - probably the original one.

I didn't have other issues, and I don't consider above mentioned as a true issue. It was confusing at first but now it seems more like thats just the behavior. Would be nice though if it would/could be improved with a firmware upgrade, especially because it turns on again after re-inserting very same batteries and the camera will keep on shooting a good number of times (didn't do that at the wedding though).
01-25-2013, 09:11 AM   #34

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Mr. A.S. Quote
I had no problems with the old camera Pentax K20D. With the new camera K-30 has arrived.

Recently I could not turn off K-30, and now the screen is visible to the camera after taking a photo with a shimmering yellow and red spots. However, the picture on the computer monitor is very good.
Tomorrow I'm taking K-30 to the B&H.

###

У меня не было проблем со старой камерой Pentax K20D. С новой K-30 они уже появились.

Недавно я не мог ее выключить, а сейчас на экране фотоаппарата после съемки видна фотография с мерцающими желтыми и красными пятнами. Вместе с тем, картинка на мониторе компьютера очень хорошая. Завтра везу K-30 в B&H.
Same thing happened with my K30! I couldnīt turn it off. I had to take the battery out... :/