Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-13-2013, 08:54 AM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
I use two K-30's for wedding stuff and they are not letting me down. My previous K-x on the other hand gave up easily regarding AF once it started to get too dark. The K-30 is much much more willing to keep on performing even using longer focals. I love that!

If I must nitpick:
Shutter sound - I love the sound of K-5. In the end it doesn't matter. I'm just being a snob on this area.
Buffersize - I've so far not had the need for a larger buffer, but I'd prefer one in case I do need it.
Framerate - K-30 does well and a faster framerate would be nice. But yet again, I don't feel I'm missing out on too many shots because of this.

I haven't checked the shuttercounts. I believe I might be at a combined 40k exposures since last summer.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, focus, k-30, k-50, k30, mine, pentax k30, pentax k50