Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-16-2013, 08:32 PM   #1

K50 Ad

Hello everyone,

I am the creator of a K30 video that was posted here last year (the one with the little kid pouring sand on the K30). It received an overwhelmingly positive response, so I was asked to create a short promo for the K50. I have posted it below (not trying to promote myself here - hence no name - but, rather, trying to get the word out about the K50).

I noticed there have been questions on forums such as this one about the source of these videos. While they are not officially part of a Pentax ad campaign, they were created with the participation of Pentax Canada (now Ricoh) to be used at tradeshows, training sessions, and for viral marketing.

Enjoy the video and please share if you like it!

10-16-2013, 08:59 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by yesitismycoat Quote
Hello everyone,

I am the creator of a K30 video that was posted here last year (the one with the little kid pouring sand on the K30). It received an overwhelmingly positive response, so I was asked to create a short promo for the K50. I have posted it below (not trying to promote myself here - hence no name - but, rather, trying to get the word out about the K50).

I noticed there have been questions on forums such as this one about the source of these videos. While they are not officially part of a Pentax ad campaign, they were created with the participation of Pentax Canada (now Ricoh) to be used at tradeshows, training sessions, and for viral marketing.

Enjoy the video and please share if you like it!

Pentax K50 - Go Get Her - YouTube
Seems like Pentax is really trying to push the K-50: have you seen the crazy Adorama deal that was just posted?

Nice video!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
10-17-2013, 03:48 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Haha thats a pretty funny ad