Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-10-2014, 08:15 PM   #16
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by IchabodCrane Quote
As shown in the link from my prior post in this thread, the Pentax website claims the Finder Cap for ME is "in the box" (but it isn't). If the website is wrong, they've had a year and a half to fix it. Pentax sent me one no charge.

According to the K30 operating manual, page 16, the cap isn't listed as "included".

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
box, box has eye, eye piece, k-30, k-50, k30, k30 box, pentax k30, pentax k50
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Eye Piece Rubber Deterioration nanhi Pentax Camera and Field Accessories 2 09-19-2013 05:39 PM
Rubber piece cover electrical contact in k10d/k20d hoanpham Pentax DSLR Discussion 7 11-06-2012 01:55 PM
Diopter and eye piece gone. HELP runslikeapenguin Pentax K-5 3 09-08-2012 04:27 PM
dual eye piece attachment? mee Pentax Camera and Field Accessories 4 06-13-2012 09:34 PM
Pentax zoom eye piece Rnovo Pentax Camera and Field Accessories 7 03-23-2012 04:31 PM