Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by SpecialK Quote
Ebay
KEH
Camera shops
Garage sales
Estate sales
The forum marketplace.
I have done all of the above in/from France and I also hit "smaller" Web sites like the "Le Bon Coin" and the British Heart Foundation ...

Also, check out camera shops with used postings. I buy out of several in the UK (ffordes), one in Paris and one in Bordeaux. And I have a wonderful thrift store where I have had some super finds ...

Determine some preliminary targets and go "hunting" ... also you can put up a "want ad" of the PF
marketplace.

And do not limit yourself to just K-mount lens, because there are tons of good Takumars and other M42 screw mount lenses out there ...

One final suggestion: Tamrom Adapatll-2 (especially with a "PKA" adapter) are nice and one can change camera systems via a simple mount change. I have a lot of them (collection) and I can go digital Nikon FF tomorrow if I want to ... getting impatient with Pentax, but that's another story. Salut, J

Here's an old image showing several different AD-2 mounts ... a Pentax "PKM" up top and below, Olympus, Praktica, Nikon, Canon FD, Minolta ... plus more elsewhere in drawers.

Last edited by Jean Poitiers; 03-17-2014 at 06:36 AM.