Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 4 Likes Search this Thread
03-28-2016, 06:14 AM   #46

QuoteOriginally posted by The Squirrel Mafia Quote
Here's a profile that I've been working on to get the most out of high ISO RAW shots. It eliminates the chroma noise, but retains the fine detail that ends up getting lost in the out of camera jpegs. You will see a very fine grain pattern, but it's quite pleasant looking. The grain patter does get a little rougher at ISO 3200. The jpegs rendered with this are pretty close to the Natural setting on the camera. It's a good start to tweak the photo.

You can compare an out of camera high ISO jpeg to a jpeg processed in RawTherapee & you will notice a big difference in high ISO pictures.

Since I can't upload a .pp3 file directly, I had to change the file to a .txt file. Change it back to a .pp3 file when you download it to use it in RawTherapee. This works on Linux, Windows, & Mac versions of RawTherapee.
I'm sorry. I can't see the profile anywhere.
Was it deleted?
Thanks

03-28-2016, 07:49 AM   #47
Pentaxian

This thread is super old.

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/32-digital-processing-software-printing/3...lence-win.html

^ That's my current RawTherapee thread. The first post contains all the info & files you need.