Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-22-2015, 04:54 PM   #61
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by gerax Quote
OK, so in the end I went ahead and got a k-01 (from a fellow Pentax forum user).

I'll let you know how I like it soon.

Thanx for the support.

L.
Hope you enjoy your K-01. It definitely is a fun camera...

09-23-2015, 12:42 AM   #62

Original Poster
Should be here in a few days...I'll post some shots soon.
Next in line is a new wide angle lens, so Sigma 10-20 HSM (BTW, how does that compare to the Pentax 12-24?), and I've been intrigued by the image quality of shots I've seen taken with the Pentax FA31 Limited...

Thanx
09-23-2015, 05:44 AM   #63
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by gerax Quote
Next in line is a new wide angle lens, so Sigma 10-20 HSM (BTW, how does that compare to the Pentax 12-24?), and I've been intrigued by the image quality of shots I've seen taken with the Pentax FA31 Limited...
I owned the Sigma 10-20mm, and it was a very good lens. The extra 2mm on the wide end is significant. And the Pentax 31mm is a great lens, but keep in mind that it is frequently found in the hands of very talented photographers on here, and the skill of the photographer is often evident in the photos you see from it. I guess I'm just saying to keep your expectations realistic.