Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-23-2016, 11:53 PM   #1

interval movie on K-50 lowest interval 10sec?

I have a K50 and want to use Interval movie. I saw a youtube video showing the k30 doing a 3 sec interval and I'd like to use that for my interval but the lowest my k50 is allowing me to choose is 10 sec. I am in HD mode and 30fps. What am I doing wrong? I figure the k 30 and k50 are basically the same so I watch videos on both. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. This is my first question on the Forums! I've learned alot just reading through other questions and love the lens reviews on this site.

05-23-2016, 11:54 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by dvrapant Quote
I have a K50 and want to use Interval movie. I saw a youtube video showing the k30 doing a 3 sec interval and I'd like to use that for my interval but the lowest my k50 is allowing me to choose is 10 sec. I am in HD mode and 30fps. What am I doing wrong? I figure the k 30 and k50 are basically the same so I watch videos on both. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. This is my first question on the Forums! I've learned alot just reading through other questions and love the lens reviews on this site.
Interval movie differs from interval shooting. Could that be it?

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

05-24-2016, 12:13 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Watch page 125 or 134 about interval. You should select 3 seconds as the shortest option.

https://www.google.nl/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.ricoh-imaging...2_BD3xXAWvVJgw