Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-24-2016, 08:00 AM   #16
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Blacknight659 Quote
The one with the flange seems better so you don't have to use the tool to swap the lens from M42 to Standar K lenses. Do you feel the one with the flange works good?

---------- Post added 06-24-16 at 08:38 AM ----------

Does the flanged adapter lock to the camera with the standard locking pin?

I don't like the flush lens adapter because I have to use the tool.

The flanged adapter I have does lock on the pin on the camera mount, the cut out is shown in my post number 5) shows nearest the official Pentax adapter.. The downside with this adapter is that the maximum distance it will focus to is reduced to about 30 or 40 feet on some lenses.

Great for using tubes for close up / macro though, I feel it is a more substantial and stronger method of mounting. .

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
flange, k-30, k-50, lens, m42, pentax, pentax k30, pentax k50, swap, tool