Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
05-17-2017, 03:21 AM   #1

how to check shutter count

Hello! I wont to check how many shots on my k-30 , but can't find any information on menu mode. Tried on some sites the results is the same- no information. Help me, please!

05-17-2017, 03:25 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
It will be stored in the photo's exif. It is not viewable, nor changeable from within the camera menus.
Google "check shutter count" for several online options (normally via uploading a jpg from camera and the webpage spits out the result) or install 'exiftool' to do that and much more regarding EXIF manipulation.
05-17-2017, 03:31 AM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by yurko Quote
Hello! I wont to check how many shots on my k-30 , but can't find any information on menu mode. Tried on some sites the results is the same- no information. Help me, please!
Upload a JPEG photo here:
Check Camera Shutter Count and Manufacture Date

Make sure it's straight out of camera.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
05-17-2017, 03:32 AM   #4
Closed Account

Photos: Gallery
Hi yurko. If you go to Articles, checking the shutter count is available there. Good luck.

Attached Images

05-17-2017, 03:53 AM - 1 Like   #5

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Upload a JPEG photo here:
Check Camera Shutter Count and Manufacture Date

Make sure it's straight out of camera.
Thank you very much! It's work. Before i tried this withot result, but dng and converted to jpeg. Now i made a jpeg shot and it's work.

---------- Post added 05-17-17 at 01:54 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by pjv Quote
Hi yurko. If you go to Articles, checking the shutter count is available there. Good luck.
Thanks i will know for the future!