Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
07-22-2018, 03:32 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Purchased a used 645D in Toronto, Canada. When I got home I realized it was missing the hard copy instruction manual and the flash synch small cover. Sales place could not supply. So I emailed Ricoh Canada, really not expecting any help, especially since it was a private used sale. To my surprise a week later someone called and said they would search their parts bin and if not contact Ricoh USA. I truthfully did not believe anything would happen. About 1-2 weeks later I received a package by courier. I received a new manual, a nice black pouch to put it into, and the correct flash synch cover.....at no charge! So I wanted to thank them, submitted an email...and got a response as if I was asking for a repair.

07-22-2018, 04:58 PM   #17
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by VSTAR Quote
Purchased a used 645D in Toronto, Canada. When I got home I realized it was missing the hard copy instruction manual and the flash synch small cover. Sales place could not supply. So I emailed Ricoh Canada, really not expecting any help, especially since it was a private used sale. To my surprise a week later someone called and said they would search their parts bin and if not contact Ricoh USA. I truthfully did not believe anything would happen. About 1-2 weeks later I received a package by courier. I received a new manual, a nice black pouch to put it into, and the correct flash synch cover.....at no charge! So I wanted to thank them, submitted an email...and got a response as if I was asking for a repair.
That is how it is supposed to work.