Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-12-2010, 03:07 AM   #31
Veteran Member

There is no aps-h,no 35mm this year,never a body like mz-d,pentaxline in highest class will be in k-7 style......

06-12-2010, 03:39 AM   #32
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by zackspeed Quote
There is no aps-h,no 35mm this year,never a body like mz-d,pentaxline in highest class will be in k-7 style......
But you haven't refuted any of the other speculation
06-12-2010, 05:22 AM   #33
Veteran Member

This as only the biggest .......nonsense
06-12-2010, 05:33 AM   #34
Veteran Member

Original Poster
This as only the biggest .......nonsense

It's all fun hahah

06-12-2010, 10:57 AM   #35
Veteran Member

sure it is
but,in every fun/lie is a little truth
sometimes
06-12-2010, 11:57 AM   #36
Veteran Member

Original Poster
sure it is
but,in every fun/lie is a little truth
sometimes
Curse you!

Still I did ask you a private question, im curious....
06-12-2010, 04:50 PM   #37
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by C.W Tsorotes Quote
Discuss......
Can we please move the thread out of News and Rumors? Thanks.

I am increasingly loosing interest in this forum because of threads like this ...

06-12-2010, 07:52 PM   #38

QuoteOriginally posted by Winder Quote
The grip is a money maker. The K-7 body has fallen $400.00 since it was released, but the grip is still $200.00. Accessory sales are where the money is. People who need the grip will buy one. Since not everyone will want a grip it is best if Pentax leaves it as an option.
I agree , but I am talking a wish pro body with Grip fully integrated as part of the Body. You can have a step down version w/o the grip ... But Since the MZ-S I have never shot any Pentax Camera either Film or Digital without the grip. And for my hands and the balance points /comfort that I prefer I would love to see a fully integrated grip into the body.
06-13-2010, 10:49 PM   #39
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
FF and you got me sold.
06-13-2010, 11:06 PM   #40
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Pentaxor Quote
FF and you got me sold.
IMO not for Photokina but they may announce working on one at that time.
I'd love to be wrong though...
06-14-2010, 02:34 AM   #41
Banned

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by C.W Tsorotes Quote
1. Body similar to the MZ-D in size and design, weather sealed.
2. Newest SAFOX 11point as used in the 645D, however algorithms more optimised for fast moving action, ie sports.
Discuss......
Uh, MZ-D is one helluva ugly camera, chunky, deformed, a total mess. I think Pentax could swipe our legs, minds and hearts if a more classic design is to be re-introduced, like Pentax ME.

I bet old school Nikon guys would sell their black dreadnoughts and bazookas and stand in the queue just to get one, because I can see many cries in their camp torn by nostalgia about the Nikon FM (and its successors) and its pure, elegant, basic, timeless design. That's very much like ME. Classic 1970s, best SLR camera design ever.

Huge pentaprism, beautiful 2 tone approach (black & metal). It goes wonderfully well with primes (and those silver FA limiteds would look amazing on that cam). No wonder everyone loves Leica M series timeless design -- it sets it apart from everything boring else today.

So far digital camera market has had a boring approach (or lack of approach -- it reminds me very much of copycat stampede), ruled by economy of scale and lack of design taste. All DSLRs look like medium sized cars today -- all boring and all the same. You see one you've seen them all. (Actually K-7 looks quite decent and elegant when compared with the rest.)

A Pentax ME classic body, updated and polished up to modern specs would stop the world for a moment.

Last edited by Uluru; 06-14-2010 at 02:54 AM. Reason: Spelling
06-14-2010, 03:29 AM   #42
Inactive Account

+1 to Uluru for wasting Rockwell's bandwidth.

Attaboy!
06-14-2010, 06:05 AM   #43

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by falconeye Quote
Can we please move the thread out of News and Rumors? Thanks.

I am increasingly loosing interest in this forum because of threads like this ...
We should have a "Out of the hat speculations" forum section. There has been only a handfull founded rumors in the last 6 months, all the other threads are just wishlist chat.... Quite boring to say the least. :ugh:
06-14-2010, 08:06 PM   #44
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
And therein lies the beauty or ugliness of rumors and speculations. Their worthiness can't be determined, otherwise they would just be another bit of news.

It would be like expecting The Enquirer to come up with a "serious" edition without their usual fluff just for those who want real news.

There are over two dozen other sections where the topic is geared to shop talk and more serious photography topics. The content of this particular forum section needs to be taken for what its worth!
06-14-2010, 09:25 PM   #45
Inactive Account

If we get a dedicated wishlist forum, we also need a dedicated NerdWank forum.

Frankly, the only thing more annoying that wishlists is when the topic devolves in the numerical pissing competitions between various factions of nerds throwing numbers around like monkeys through shit at the zoo, trying to prove some vague, minute, and, ultimately, worthless point that about how...pixel pitch...photons...bifurcation....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sorry, drifted off there.