Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-15-2010, 07:20 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Pentax K-x DSLR Review at DPS

I have not seen this posted on the forums, please forgive the repost if someone has beat me to it.

The K-X was reviewed on the Digital Photography School site, overall review was positive:

"This is a seriously good camera for the photographer making the leap from a compact digicam. While it would be a good choice for snapshot and holiday photography, by adding one or two lenses with extended zoom range, it would make a powerful kit."

Read the full review here.

06-15-2010, 12:00 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Thanks for the review. I thought it was balanced for its length. Most impressive where the excellent images (i assume they were jpegs) out of the camera. up to 6400 looked pretty good, the 12,800 looked pretty bad, i wonder how well it cleans up with the new Topaz 4 or LR 3.
06-16-2010, 08:36 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
This is the site where there was a terrible review of the K-x -- both in the sense of negative about the camera and in the sense of terribly done -- a few months ago, written by an outside contributor to the site. That review was taken down after much outrage in the comments. There was to be a revised second version, but that too was full of mistakes.

This review is written by the guy who runs the site.