Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-09-2010, 04:20 PM   #16
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by zackspeed Quote
No Pentax there
I knew that, I was asking about the other rig the OP mentioned.

07-13-2010, 03:16 AM   #17
Pentaxian

So, Falconeye, you are notorious for asking topics in this board to be closed because it's neither news nor rumor. I hereby officially ask the moderators to move/close this thread too because it's not only offtopic, but completely unrelated to Pentax in any way.

Here you have it
07-13-2010, 03:25 AM   #18
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Asahiflex Quote
So, Falconeye, you are notorious for asking topics in this board to be closed because it's neither news nor rumor. I hereby officially ask the moderators to move/close this thread too because it's not only offtopic, but completely unrelated to Pentax in any way.

Here you have it

It was General Talk from the very beginning anyway. btw, I only asked for a news topic to be moved twice or so ...
07-13-2010, 07:02 AM   #19
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Thread split and all "Soccer Vs Football" posts moved to GT in a new thread called "Soccer Vs Football... "

Please go there if you wish to continue debating that topic...

Mike
PF Moderation Team