Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-02-2010, 09:35 AM   #46

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by fzwo Quote
And who specified that? You asked for comments, I commented, and I stand by my assessment.

Also, putting the battery in the left side is making the lack of a real grip even worse by making the camera even more unbalanced. Ever used a Minolta Dimage 7/7i/7hi?
OK , but the project has only to be updated from v3.3 to v4.0 we cannot go back to the start.
Main specification must be followed.

Minolta? ...never used.. sorry.. usually I use PENTAX gear.
thanks for your reply.

Carlo

08-02-2010, 10:21 AM   #47

@ filmamigo
Actual shutter speed selection in Manual Mode (ORANGE LETTERING) is done with the rear dial (s) (thumb finger)
The front dial (middle finger) is to change the ISO
The upper two buttons on the dials to adjust EV+/-
The F.value.. with the manual dial on the lens...
All the information are displayed in the top LCD on the left of the prism...

Dials are multifunctional, and used as in K20/K7 in all other modes, an effective shutter speed selection knob , will limit this point.

thanks for your comments.

Carlo
08-02-2010, 06:39 PM   #48
Veteran Member

My dream DSLR... the reason why I got myself an M8 (though sold it after a year)... I'd grab one in a heartbeat!