Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-04-2010, 11:55 PM   #31
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by paperbag846 Quote
The K5 also forgoes the shutter button in favor of a clap activated shutter.
Ok ok!

In spite of me told not to leak here it is the HONEST K-5 features list----

4 x SDHC slots! yes 4!
Voice activiation & Iphone style touch screen interface

08-04-2010, 11:59 PM   #32
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Where is Ben Kanarek? When he spreaded the rumors, those were REAL RUMORS. Now the new generation of rumorers lacks the expertise. These new rumors are no fun to read anymore.
08-05-2010, 12:06 AM   #33
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by paperbag846 Quote
The K5 also forgoes the shutter button in favor of a clap activated shutter.
K-lapper
08-05-2010, 01:44 AM   #34
emr

QuoteOriginally posted by C.W Tsorotes Quote
In spite of me told not to leak here it is the HONEST K-5 features list----

4 x SDHC slots! yes 4!
Voice activiation & Iphone style touch screen interface
Chris, don't you get enough attention at home? You may or may not have proper inside information, but I don't find all these joke properties all that funny.

08-05-2010, 01:48 AM   #35
Veteran Member

I have confirmation from secret sources (they are so secret that I don't even know them!) that the new entry level camera will feature an innovative "Booo-mode".
Now, the idea is that you set the camera to this mode, you compose the image and have the subject in there, then you shout "Booo!" and the subject jumps or shows a strange face and the camera automatically takes the image!
I'm sure they will sell tons of cameras beacuse of this. I have heard it will go on sale with a special Halloween-campaign including a ghost-cover for the camera.
08-05-2010, 01:48 AM   #36
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
If the k-5 has no in body screw drive, it will fail.

I was going to upgrade to a k-7 but decided to wait until what pentax announces in september. And get the latest flagship.

But if the k-5 has no in body screwdrive i will go back original plan and get a k-7.

And i'm sure many other will do the same too! K-7 sales rise rocket and k-5 sale's will be poor.

I still think the whole no in body screw drive will not be true tho.
08-05-2010, 02:06 AM   #37
Veteran Member

Honestly from the senior pentaxer point of view lack of screwdrive would be a stroke of dead... but unneceserly from the novice point.... at least one year we didnt see any new lens - looks like pentax holds everything new till new body release. Maybe itll be new improved sdm's where is no room for old af screwdrive or not lenses.... Maybe, maybe but its not so crasy as it seams... hopefully all of this no SR no screwdrive turned out as a BS, hopefully.... But i hope for long time Pentax will start new line of proffesional models with absolutely new design mabe even with new mount.... maybe new mount would be able to drastically improove AF, maybe its the only choise....

08-05-2010, 02:11 AM   #38
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by filorp Quote
Honestly from the senior pentaxer point of view lack of screwdrive would be a stroke of dead... but unneceserly from the novice point.... at least one year we didnt see any new lens - looks like pentax holds everything new till new body release. Maybe itll be new improved sdm's where is no room for old af screwdrive or not lenses.... Maybe, maybe but its not so crasy as it seams... hopefully all of this no SR no screwdrive turned out as a BS, hopefully.... But i hope for long time Pentax will start new line of proffesional models with absolutely new design mabe even with new mount.... maybe new mount would be able to drastically improove AF, maybe its the only choise....

Mate mate mate! chill I just said it was a joke about the removal of screw drive and other stuff, some people here are waaaaaaaaaay too sensitive!

The K-5 in my opinion what the K-7 should've been and I've said this before the K-5 will build upon the K-7's strengths.

And I can assure you 250% that they have not removed SR or screw drive!
08-05-2010, 02:13 AM   #39
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by emr Quote
Chris, don't you get enough attention at home? You may or may not have proper inside information, but I don't find all these joke properties all that funny.
I have some reliable information from differing leaks.

And I really enjoy stirring people up because some people here are far too serious for their own good, I do admit I enjoy watching people get fired up over little things like that
08-05-2010, 02:17 AM   #40
Veteran Member

And I can assure you 250% that they have not removed SR or screw drive!
UFFFFFF!!!!!
08-05-2010, 02:19 AM   #41
Veteran Member

UFFFFFF!!!!!

But part of me wishes they did just to see the uproar and hateful comments that would fly on here hahahahah

Hmmm I really need mental help....
08-05-2010, 02:31 AM   #42
Veteran Member

Hmmm I really need mental help....
YEeeEEs!!! But its not therapist forum nor group of support!!!
08-05-2010, 02:35 AM   #43
Veteran Member

Hot off the press leaked photos of new Pentax models! fresh from my spy sources in Japan!

The evil

the super stylish K-r

the retro cam--this is TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP secret

and the abortion
08-05-2010, 02:36 AM   #44
Veteran Member

YEeeEEs!!! But its not therapist forum nor group of support!!!

im in a super weird mood now, I feel like a deviant, then I realised I forgot to take my prozac....explains alot
08-05-2010, 02:45 AM   #45
Veteran Member

You have just betreyed yourself - you are simonsmith - the same type of sens of humor - where are moderators?