Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-06-2010, 05:49 AM   #91
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by i83N Quote
This is very possible that K5 would be identical to K7, pentax did this trick with K10D and K20D.
You are right that its a possibility, but note that the K10D and K20D were not identical. The rear LCD of the K20D was noticeably bigger, and mode dial, SR switch and card door handle were slightly different too. On this image I imagine only a comparison of the rear LCD might be done, but at first glance it doesn't seem different.

Of course, this doesn't mean the K-5 cannot keep an even more identical layout for the body compared to the K-7... I for one would appreciate that.

Wim

Last edited by Ishpuini; 08-06-2010 at 06:00 AM.
08-06-2010, 05:49 AM   #92
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by emr Quote
Well, the Pentax marketing seems to do stuff like that these days. Remember the blurry K-7 photos from last year?
Yes, but we could at least tell that something was different about those b/c no pentax body was shaped like that, and you could tell even from a blurry pic that it was something new. Even if this pic was perfectly exposed and sharp, it doesn't look like it would reveal anything. That's all. I guess it's still good if it generates hype and gets people talking about it, even there is no value in the photo itself.