Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
08-14-2010, 09:38 PM   #91
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Blue Quote
If you go back an re-read Pål's post, he said that the compact dSLR would be released to compete against the dSLR.
My posting was not directed to what Pål just posted in this thread.
He has posted time and time again that mirrorless does not compete with DSLR; and it is not a threat to DSLR at all. Since he made the Maeda reference, I just use this opportunity to show him that Canon does not share his view.

QuoteQuote:
I wasn't putting words into your mouth.
I won't drag on this point, other users can draw their own conclusion.

QuoteQuote:
However, I saw this as a rather snide comment:
Because this has been my observation.
Are there any other users who believe mirrorless would not steal sales from DSLR and would only take sales from P&S?

08-15-2010, 01:58 PM   #92
music_lover

QuoteOriginally posted by Aristophanes Quote
The statement neither confirms nor denies.

Meaning: it's in the pipe. We'll see what the other guys have got.

Nice ask, BTW.
OH really, you think so? Well I think that second line says it all:
And if we are to release such products, we believe that the camera should be a unique and distinctive model.