Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-03-2007, 09:42 AM   #16
Not Registered

QuoteOriginally posted by jeffkrol Quote
Looks like at least Pentax is a bit on track again....late as usual but hopefully this YEAR....Re: salon de la photo is about to see pentax cameras!: Pentax SLR Talk Forum: Digital Photography Review
That is really something. Do you know by chance if they are mock ups or the real stuff? At any case, I cannot afford them But Thank you for posting it

10-03-2007, 10:47 AM   #17
Not Registered

Did I screw up something, this thread is not refreshing anymore in my computer?
10-03-2007, 01:10 PM   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by jeffkrol Quote
Looks like at least Pentax is a bit on track again....late as usual but hopefully this YEAR....
Re: salon de la photo is about to see pentax cameras!: Pentax SLR Talk Forum: Digital Photography Review
Jeff,

I can't be positive, but I think that the 200 and 300, perhaps even the zoom, have been shown under glass before. So, unless these are working models, we may once again find that the "sky is falling" in on Pentax.

Oh well, wake me up when they actually have something to sell.

Like Rip Van Winkle, I'm beginning to believe that I too, can sleep for twenty years and still find Pentax not doing much but promising. I certainly hope that I am wrong and the drought is nearly over.

Stephen