Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-12-2010, 01:27 PM   #31
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by ChipB Quote
Very interesting *new* Pentax model - I'd guess the "shutter" button is the big green one!!

Out of curiousity, what model Pentax did you order???
Chip! that big green button is the Green Button! The red button next to it is of course, the delete button. As in most all cameras, the shutter button is on the upper left, in this case the triangular olive drab button!

NaCl(amazing things happen when you read the manual!)H2O

11-12-2010, 02:34 PM   #32
Site Supporter

Salty, I stand corrected!! Obviously, the green button IS the green button!!
11-12-2010, 03:00 PM   #33
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by ihasa Quote
Well my camera arrived today, and I must say you do get an awful lot of kit for your money!

My only question is - which one's the shutter button?
11-14-2010, 11:39 AM   #34
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Hmm; they advertise K10D body for $899 and the K20D for $659. I am assuming the K-5 should be something around $400. Where is the K-5 in that site please?

11-15-2010, 12:44 PM   #35
juu
Veteran Member

I'm outraged not at the fact that the website exists, but that telfish and betterbusinessbureau found it necessary to gift the scammer money.

Don't you have favourite charities or poor relatives who you could have supported instead?
11-15-2010, 12:55 PM   #36
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
outraged? Would you be less outraged or more if their money went to a bartender, the slots or illegal drugs? I find what they did pretty high in entertainment value (for a geek like me). You spend money on entertainment for YOURSELF too.

I'm not spoiling for an arguement. Just always shocked that there is NOTHING that one can do that does not offend somebody.
11-15-2010, 01:13 PM   #37

Photos: Gallery
QuoteQuote:
Just always shocked that there is NOTHING that one can do that does not offend somebody.

Relax, juu is just upset because telfish and betterbusinessbureau's test results did not come back soon enough to warn juu in not making an $800 purchase on that site
11-16-2010, 10:12 AM   #38
juu
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by imtheguy Quote
outraged? Would you be less outraged or more if their money went to a bartender, the slots or illegal drugs?
Good questions. Care factor compared to this:
bartender - 1%
slots - 5%
illegal drugs - tough question. At least you're getting something in return, and the question of whether drugs should be legal or not is disputable. On the other hand, you are indirectly partially paying for all those drug murders in Mexico and other places. Still, it would be a lot less stupid way to spend the money (unless of course you don't yet have an addiction to the bug you're buying).

QuoteQuote:
I find what they did pretty high in entertainment value (for a geek like me).
I can give you my PayPal address too if you find shipping money there while not getting anything in return entertaining.

QuoteQuote:
You spend money on entertainment for YOURSELF too.
That does not preclude me from judging on the way other people spend their money .

Last edited by juu; 11-17-2010 at 01:47 AM.