Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
11-08-2010, 10:27 AM   #31
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
No, Pentax is not dead. It's not even in the ER, much less on life support. I think I am going to take Wheatfield's advise and ban everyone who has commented in this thread... including Adam and myself!

Mike

p.s. Just kidding of course... LOL

11-08-2010, 11:03 AM   #32
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by MRRiley Quote
No, Pentax is not dead. It's not even in the ER, much less on life support. I think I am going to take Wheatfield's advise and ban everyone who has commented in this thread... including Adam and myself!

Mike

p.s. Just kidding of course... LOL

Mike, I also thought that was what Bill was saying the first time I read his post, but I think he means someone should be banned for gratuitously dropping a comment about Pentax's fate into an unrelated thread.
11-11-2010, 10:14 PM   #33

mm...Pentax..i dont know of a Canikon thats been hit by lightning and still works like my K100D..

matterafact...im inslutted at the Olympus comments too.. i wouldn't mind upgrading my E410 to um..a Pen...just for a more discrete SLR.. :P