Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-27-2010, 06:24 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Amazon - A Variety of Deals for the Holidays

Through December 31, 2010, get a free 52mm, 58mm, or 67mm Tiffen UV Protection Filter with the combined purchase of select digital SLR lenses and DSLRs from Amazon.com. Or, apply the discount towards a different qualifying Tiffen filter.

If you're buying anyway this is a minor, but not insignificant, extra. Others include:
  • 10% Off Select Sigma Lenses with Combined Purchase of Select Interchangeable Lens Cameras
  • Save 50% on Sunpack 6600DX Tripod when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Digital Camera offered by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
  • Save 25% on the Stroboframe Camera Flip Flash Bracket with combined purchase of a qualifying digital SLR or flash from Amazon.com. Enter code STROBOIO at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
  • Save 25% on the Davis & Sanford CARBONLITET3 Carbon Fiber TripodHere's how (restrictions apply) with combined purchase of a qualifying digital camera or digital SLR from Amazon.com. Enter code CARLITE3 at checkout.
  • Save 25% on the Davis & Sanford TRAILBLAZRV Monopod with combined purchase of a qualifying digital camera or digital SLR from Amazon.com. Enter code TRAILBLZ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
  • Save 25% on the Vista Explorer 60" Tripod with combined purchase of a qualifying digital camera or digital SLR from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
  • Save 25% on Davis & Sanford Switchkit 7-in-1 Tripod when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying DSLR or Point & Shoot Camera offered by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
  • Buy Select Cameras or Camcorders from Amazon.com and save 30% on a Lowepro Bag: with combined purchase of a qualifying digital camera or digital SLR from Amazon.com. Offer applies only to purchases of products sold by Amazon.com and does not apply to products sold by third-party merchants and other sellers through the Amazon.com site. Read our terms and conditions for additional restrictions. See all qualifying products and details.
  • Buy Select DSLRs, Save 15% on a Kata Camera Bag: with combined purchase of a qualifying digital camera or digital SLR from Amazon.com.Offer applies only to purchases of products sold by Amazon.com and does not apply to products sold by third-party merchants and other sellers through the Amazon.com site. Read our terms and conditions for additional restrictions. See all qualifying products and details.

Last edited by Docrwm; 11-27-2010 at 06:30 PM.
11-27-2010, 08:16 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Thanks for the heads up. But, I don't think a a Tiffen UV filter, free or not, is useful, other than when shooting in gravel pits :-).

Some of us already got the good deal ($18.50) for the Dolica tripod last week, but those who missed that one may find one of these helpful.
11-28-2010, 06:28 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by SpecialK Quote
Thanks for the heads up. But, I don't think a a Tiffen UV filter, free or not, is useful, other than when shooting in gravel pits :-).

Some of us already got the good deal ($18.50) for the Dolica tripod last week, but those who missed that one may find one of these helpful.
I got the tripod deal last week and posted about my use of it all last week on my vacation.

I led off with the Tiffen as its the least of the deals and I was, somewhat, joking. The other deals include tripods, monopods, flash, and various cases.

Happy Holidays.
11-29-2010, 03:08 AM   #4

Pentax K5 body for US$1.155 million an Amazon!

Yes, you read that right the first time :-) AntOnline is selling the K5 for a whopping US$1.155m on Amazon today ... I went ahead and added it to my cart but was sweating too much to pull the trigger on the order and having my credit card instantly vaporize ! Wow - what a huuuge pricing mistake indeed! :-)

Amazon.com: Pentax K-5 16.3 MP Digital SLR with 3-Inch LCD (Black Body Only): Electronics

Last edited by avsroy; 11-29-2010 at 03:09 AM. Reason: typos