Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-02-2011, 02:31 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by JeffJS Quote
You were there. I wasn't. Must be the lighting on a handsome woman.
I'm blaming it on the K-5 front focus issue. (whistles innocently)

03-02-2011, 08:09 PM   #17
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by older not wiser Quote
Like gary I am old enough to know what K-9 is. I miss the old version of Dr Who with its dodgy sets and cheep special effects. The New big budget version just does not have the innocent charm of the original. Bit like the Pentax KX.
Please note that the shiny new Daleks still have a toilet plunger for one arm and a long food mixer whisk thingie for the other. And K-9 just showed up on a show I watched via PBS in America - the one in which the Daleks returned by the jillions (Gillians?) and were confronted by all the old crowd including Harriet "We know who you are!" Jones and Sarah Jane Smith. K-9 was in Sarah Jane Smith's care.

Brilliant ....
03-02-2011, 08:37 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I'm a devoted fan of Docs 5/10 myself. The K9 I think is pretty awesome too and I was very happy to see him revived for the new series. I've always liked both Who series. Showier budget,a bit racier content, but IMHO at it's heart it's the same old show. I like Torchwood and Capt Jack too, but I prefer him on Who actually. The regular cast slaughtering on Torchwood tends to get to get me annoyed a bit.
03-05-2011, 03:45 AM   #19
Inactive Account

here here ( older not wiser ), I am from america originally an Dr. Who came on verrry late. I recorded about 20 of the old shows. Still have them and watch them when back in america.
I did not know it was still showing. I haven't seen it in over 20 or 25 years nowi think.
One of the all time classics. That will never die..!!!!