Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-22-2007, 03:22 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by benjikan Quote
Here goes I started with Egg Plant with ground steak and herbs called "Tian Aubergine" followed by "La Morue" Cod Fish and an espresso for dessert...

Ben
Oh but we had it all wrong from the begining then: Le Sud is a south-eastern restaurant not south-western... I should go out more!

Aubergine and morue... there was no real food? Where's the fat?

11-22-2007, 03:31 PM   #17
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Richard Day Quote
BTW, Steve and I had a very nice Italian dinner on Friday evening with Pentax UK, we swept the restuarant beforehand to make sure there was no bugging by C or N before we played with the KxxD. Both were excellent!
Looks like these prototypes bodies are making the rounds. I can't recall any similar situations where some many people have hands on experience on brand new models 2 to 3 months before announcement/launch. If the technology is as "ground breaking" as hinted, wouldn't it be more advantageous to keep it secret and make a stunning entrance (especially to the competitors) in January? OTOH, I can see this as a strategy of calculated leaks to keep people from buying the competitors during the Christmas buying season.
11-22-2007, 11:58 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Here goes I started with Egg Plant with ground steak and herbs called "Tian Aubergine" followed by "La Morue" Cod Fish and an espresso for dessert...

Ben
All Pentax management, marketing, promotions guys should be on bread and water to save $ for the R&D of the super duper gear
11-23-2007, 12:35 AM   #19
m8o
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I just had a fantastic thanksgiving lunch/dinner in a French restaurant in NYC today (well yesterday now given the hour)... is that worth anything?

In all seriousness, I'm actually very jazzed to be hearing these tid-bits. After the trip to Tanzania I realize I needed a 2nd body if I was to do another epic journey to have super wide and super telephoto available @ the same time. We're now discussing a trip to the Galapogos, so...

11-23-2007, 12:40 AM   #20
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
I wonder when the first PDF will leak ... just like when waiting for K10.
11-23-2007, 01:03 AM   #21
Pentaxian

[...]
In France Pentax will become more and more visible in the next few months. I can only say this...Pentax are getting more aggressive and I am proud to say that I will be implicated in that process to a certain degree. None the less...
Well, I've been watching bradcast of France football team EURO2008 qualification game in Stade de France lately and couldn't believe my eyes: "Pentax Reflex numérique K10D" on that flashy board along whole goal line. Board goes black, large bold red PENTAX appears. Than some flashing and "Reflex numérique K10D". Wow! Didn't expect to see Pentax advertising at such place. They must be really becoming aggressive in France
11-23-2007, 01:06 AM   #22
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Richard Day Quote
BTW, Steve and I had a very nice Italian dinner on Friday evening with Pentax UK, we swept the restuarant beforehand to make sure there was no bugging by C or N before we played with the KxxD. Both were excellent!
Let's wait until those KXXD prototypes reach Eastern Europe and Russia. Then we will definitely have some leaks
11-23-2007, 01:22 AM   #23
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Edvinas Quote
They must be really becoming aggressive in France
"Canon, what Canon?"

11-23-2007, 01:31 AM   #24
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by blende8 Quote
"Canon, what Canon?"
LOL!

Now I see what was it all about
11-23-2007, 04:05 AM   #25
Veteran Member

"Canon, what Canon?"
Hahaha! When Ben said "aggresive marketing" i wouldnt have thought he was being literal lol. That guy does kinda look like Benjikans pic though....hmmm..........
11-23-2007, 06:39 AM   #26
Site Supporter

How does the sales against Nikon add up in France?

Seems like it would have to be darn close. Go France. Go.
Interesting sales pitch. That picture should get all the sheeps attention. Sure is aggressive.
thanks
barondla
11-23-2007, 07:00 AM   #27
Veteran Member

I think it would be a wise move to change the official forums language to French.
11-23-2007, 07:38 AM   #28
Veteran Member

I think it would be a wise move to change the official forums language to French.
Bon d'accord, on commence quand?
11-23-2007, 08:18 AM   #29
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Kaimarx Quote
Hahaha! When Ben said "aggresive marketing" i wouldnt have thought he was being literal lol. That guy does kinda look like Benjikans pic though....hmmm..........
Ok, OK..The "GIG is UP"..Yeah thats me!!!!
11-23-2007, 08:20 AM   #30
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by lol101 Quote
Bon d'accord, on commence quand?
Ok demain à huit heure..Ca Va?