Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-07-2007, 02:32 PM   #16

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by blende8 Quote
Richard Day says:
"It's not the K20D, it's been fudged in Photoshop, or it's different to the beta I tried! ;-)
There are small details which are not visible in this shot, plus there are some incorrect technical assunptions made."
Thanks for all the replies, Richard and everyone.
That's pretty much what I figured. Just shows the excitement being generated about the new stuff!

12-07-2007, 03:28 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Here is my requisite...oooohhhhhh, aaaahhhhhh, wooooowwwwwww!
12-07-2007, 04:08 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Its a fake

QuoteOriginally posted by bravobrown Quote
With all the buzz about the new groundbreaking Pentax offerings hopefully coming in January, it was inevitable the mock up shots would start popping up (and the ensuing debates about their authenticity). Just happened to notice this one.... and since you folks here seem to be the most knowledgeable Pentax users around the net, I thought I'd post the link and watch the fun.

Pentax K20D on show at PMA 2008 - Stock Photo market and Creative Digital Photography guide

PS. My enthusiasm for the K10D was hampered this summer due to a spinal injury, eventual surgery and health costs that have been testing my patience. Good news is that the surgery was an amazing success (even to the neurosurgeon), and I'll be back in the market just at the right time for the new goodies!

Best regards,
Mark
Just a doctored photo of a K10D.