Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-05-2011, 12:19 PM   #16
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by solar1 Quote
I guess he didn't answer anything... contra to the heading of this thread.

Most of the stuff on forums is basically fantasy... the letter to Pentax Europe for instance... is totally empty. I prefer Zen/Chan emptiness from this crazy stuff... at least I can get my heart into that.

- Hsin Hsin Ming:Richard Clarke - MindgazerWiki
Well, solar1, he promised to answer the questions. He never said he would answer them meaningfully!

Anyway, the road map statement, assuming it was based on facts, that was news, if not major news? I'd like to see that in early 2012. That would contain answers...

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
akam.no, answer, pentax, pentax news, pentax rumors, questions