Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by ogl Quote
Release will be on January, 11-15
that works for me.

12-24-2007, 01:03 AM   #107

Release?

QuoteOriginally posted by ogl Quote
Release will be on January, 11-15
You said "Release" several times. What exactly do you mean by "Release"? Release of new cameras or release of official informations about new cameras which should be named "announcement" I think ;-)
12-24-2007, 01:36 AM   #108
ogl
Banned

Photos: Gallery | Albums
O.K. You are right.
Official information about new cameras will be in period before January, 24.
DA*200/2.8 could be on shelves of shops in Europe after January, 15.
12-24-2007, 03:17 AM   #109

QuoteOriginally posted by RMabo Quote
I'm asking myself the same question , but I guess - it is about this "it just feels right"-factor, just like Pentax. *<
(Now I'm must be de-icing my Mégane - I call her "Amelie" - (I named my previous Laguna "Georges" but that was too hard to say so it was time for a simpler name when I switched car), and get to the shopping mall to buy the last gifts...)
*<)

Oh, and my K10D is "Fred" by the way. Haha...
Hey Roland maybe we should start the Pentax Renault club. Wow can u imagine Pentax on the side of the Renault F1 machine. Anyway I have had two Fuegos I love them both. I put 3 shot of my cars on my Flickr site.Flickr: Photos from kipketer1411 The gold one was the best looking but I guess the silver one stole my heart. I want to get a Laguna next. Probably the first model. But the second model is very beautiful. My uncle has a 17 Gordiny. Midnight blue. He said 10 years ago he would sell it. I am still waiting.About your Megane.....is it hatchback or coupe. They looked so modern when they came out in the mid 90s.The new ones are well very different. i like them. Anyway I am so excited about the new camera. I will get it. Almost got the 10. Glad things came up. I feel like I am 10 years old again. Like its a combination of cold war espionage and waiting to open your christmas presents. Happy xmas to you and Amelie.

12-24-2007, 06:39 AM   #110

Vive le difference, vive le Renault , Vive le PENTAX
12-26-2007, 10:16 AM   #111
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by schufosi777 Quote
About your Megane.....is it hatchback or coupe. They looked so modern when they came out in the mid 90s.The new ones are well very different. i like them. Anyway I am so excited about the new camera. I will get it. Almost got the 10. Glad things came up. I feel like I am 10 years old again. Like its a combination of cold war espionage and waiting to open your christmas presents. Happy xmas to you and Amelie.
It is a Mégane II Sports Tourer or Touring. I have a dog so... A Pentax-Renault club is a good idea.

I'm excited about the new Pentax too, but I may jump this generation for financial reasons.
I would see some sort of re-cycling, that one could trade in the old camera and then they made a new one out of the old parts. The use of oil for plastic does not feel environmental friendly. I want an "Eco2" program for Pentax, like Renault has started for their veichles. (I would welcome a CNG Mégane...).
12-26-2007, 11:17 AM   #112

QuoteOriginally posted by benjikan Quote
BETTER.....
Hello Ben,

Just want to say thank you for being on this forum and sharing the info.
I really believe that Pentax's new camera will rock this market ^_^.
12-26-2007, 11:29 AM   #113
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by RMabo Quote
I'm excited about the new Pentax too, but I may jump this generation for financial reasons.
Hey Roland, Didn't you say this about the K10D too
You'll find the $$ (well unless they hit us with a $4K body

12-26-2007, 01:14 PM   #114

QuoteOriginally posted by button Quote
Envision a camera that cranks out 20-30 fps at between 10-20 megapixel resolution . . . [snip] . . . I would just about pay whatever they asked for such a privalege.
John
How about a RED One?

RED / Cameras
12MP @ 60 FPS, 12bit RAW

You can check out some samples on their "Shot on Red" page.
12-26-2007, 01:50 PM   #115

QuoteOriginally posted by walter Quote
How about a RED One?

RED / Cameras
12MP @ 60 FPS, 12bit RAW

You can check out some samples on their "Shot on Red" page.
I checked with my wife, and SHE won't let me pay what they want for such a privalege ... plus, that thing weighs 9 pounds.

John